What is your favorite holiday?

Sorry, American bias.

• Christmas
  • Halloween
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • Independence Day
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• i love Christmas. i'm not christian or catholic but i do celebrate it. i get a lot of presents (well now i don't because i'm "not a kid anymore" according to my parents -.-) from my family and friends and just seeing my friends' reactions when they open my presents are the best :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Christmas, even though I'm not Christian or anything. It's fun to hang around with friends and family then, everyone can usually get together and you can really just have fun during that time. Oh and also that's probably the best time to go to the beaches in terms of weather conditions down here but it's usually full of people which kinda ruins it :/

What Girls Said 9

• 4th of July.

- It's warm
    - You get to eat hot dogs
    - Bikinis and boat rides
    - Swimming
    - Fireworks

That's it.

• Christmas , because I love the atmosphere around that time. I love the shop windows displays , decorations etc but most of all I love the snow 😍⛄❄🎁🎄

• Christmas. I'm not a fan of the cold, but I love the lights during the holiday.

• My birthday 😎

• 0|1
  • i feel that Christmas is my favourite holiday because on this day only, my family gathers and we actually have a prosperous day when we celebrate it. there is no fighting of my mom and dad and i feel so special on Christmas...

• July 4th. Summer ❤️

• I don't celebrate holidays but I do like the presents on Christmas and the fireworks on July 4th

• Christmas!!!

What Guys Said 6

• Canada Day!

• THANKSGIVING! It's the best holiday ever! Sit around drinking beer all day, watching football and a killer meal to boot. And don't forget all the leftovers and desserts!

• @elissadido solly baby but i juz gotta shout this out to the WORLD. Ma favorite Holiday is ur birday ma Muslim babez 👄💋
    The most important date on ma calendar 💘💘💘

• I hate holidays

• ill be a fatass and say Thanksgiving

• Christmas, it's right in the middle of vacation. Also the rest of those are pretty boring, not much happens.