Guys, would you be scared of a serial killer?

If there was a serial killer who went after you, would you be scared? what would you do?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh. Call the cops let them know whats up. Make sure my gun was close by... not much else i can do. I would be scared but not that scared, at least i know he's coming

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

He would be trained in mixed martial arts as well and used to work as an assasin.

• 1mo

Think before you shoot him, you wouldn't want to be prosecuted for manslaughter.

• 1mo

Hm that does up the stakes a bit. You still can't punch trough bullets though, so i still stand by what i said before. If he was a really good assassin though i'd probably have no chance of seeing him before he kills me anyways so not much to worry about

What Guys Said 14

• Uhm... no. I wouldn't attract such a person in the first place, but if I did, no. I wouldn't be scared. I'd just deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not afraid, at that point he's just another dude coming after me who can"t be much crazier than me, just shoot him; in a heartbeat, without hesitation. Keep dogs on him and call 911. Known serial killer, don't need excuse, the cops would be good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if i didn't have any milk to make him soggy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll unload every bullet from every gun I got to let him know I'm the wrong victim.

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHA of course not, WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO, kill me (pfft doubt it) LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not be scared because sometimes I want to die

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I think everyone would be scared LOL, if you aren't then you have balls of steel.

0|0
    0|0
  • well... since i'm not the trained killer/secret agent/anime character most of these guys are and bullets do make me bleed and such, i'd say yeah... a bit of fear is warranted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call the police, like any sane person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pfft 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i have a gun plus i know martial arts

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be scared if I didn't have a gun or anything. Would be a lot more scared of someone who has no feelings and doesn't care if they kill than someone who is massive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i would call the police so i wouldn't be scared.

0|0
    0|0