Is this offensive or true?

Is this offensive or true?

• It's offensive
  • It's true

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you're better at it through the means of murder, rape, and thievery... I don't think that's something to be proud of.

The point is, all other groups did this, but whites were smartest about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just cause back then a nation was more advanced than others, that doesn't make it right that another nation was mass murdered because of that. SOMEBODY has to make it up to those people who got fucked over hard back then. It's the reason a lot of first nations today have shitty lives. That picture is complete Bullshit. But do we need to feel bad as a generation and feel somehow responsible? No of course not, we didn't do it. But we need to understand why equity needs to happen.

What Girls Said 3

• The Native Americans sure got fucked by the European settlers! I'm glad none of my ancestors were here when that shit went down.

• They weren't neither smarter nor stronger; they were better at cheating, that's why they won.

Of course they were stronger or smarter, if they weren't, they couldn't invade all those nations.

some of them were inmates, other were escaping from their governments, they weren't strong.

What are you talking about? If Africans were smart they wouldn't allow themselves to be conquered like that. They outnumbered the Europeans massively.

• Resources… Women? … Seriously?

Yes back then women were resources, we were also property. We were resources in being the ones to bear the future civilization. We were objects of procreation.

I know, but this seems to be written recently and seems to be taking into account the way the world works as a whole, not simply the past.

What Guys Said 3

• I mean a lot of the conquering was more of Europeans being diseased... Also, the Huns were kinda the greatest conquerors, but ok 👍

• or did the conquerors screw up their own land so fast they has to take advantage of others

• only people europeans were better than were Africans and Aboriginal Australians.

Either way all that stolen money, land, resources... all that mess...

Europe has been the most violent continent... no, history of Europe is not the history of humanity

People who think like you should either be enslaved, tortured and eventually BRUTALLY murdered.

You deserve nothing but suffering and death.