If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• The power to read minds so I could know what all those asses in school are thinking about me

After 5 minutes you'd be dying to get rid of that super power. I guarantee it

@james1344 nah I would wanna totally cheat in competitions and tests and invisibility wouldn't give me that ability

@openthedoors you're starting to sway me. I don't want to know what other people are thinking about me, but being about the cheat would be pretty cool. If I was invisible I'd feel like a stalker lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Healing, because I've lost to many to diseases.
    What about you? what superpowers would it be?

What Girls Said 7

• Water breathing

• The power to learn anything within seconds.

• Reality-warping. Because why not?

• Fire!

• Flying! I love being

* up in the sky. Plus I could just fly and travel to all the countries around the world without having to pay for a plane ticket lol

• Teleport. I wish i could meet my friend in other country right now

• Teleportation, because it just has so many practical applications. I'd be late to things so much less often, and save so much time and money on travel. I could visit anywhere I wanted to in the world. I could live wherever I wanted and still be able to spend time with my boyfriend, my family and my friends whenever. If any of them ever had a crisis I could be literally right there when they needed help or support. It'd be pretty great for committing crimes if I so desired :') , maybe some guerilla affirmative action :') . I could fly, just by teleporting very quickly to keep myself in the air, and not have to worry about wind resistance or anything. If I were ever in danger I could just get outta there super easily. Just so many advantages

What Guys Said 17

• The ability and the intelligence to endlessly gain new superpowers endlessly and adapt to each one perfectly and able to use them all effectively and optimally, if it was ever actually needed.

But if I was only permitted only one without the ability to gain any others then complete indestructibility and invulnerability to virtually everything, including every other effect and every other superpower that already exists or yet to exist.

Being totally invulnerable, because my real goal is to be able to walk off the chessboard, I don't want or desire any more conflict, and being completely and permanently invulnerable makes it very possible. I still would need my own little planet, realm, domain, dimension or similar established somehow though.

I just find that all the fighting and killing, and hurting and suffering between everyone and everything (or caused by them) to be all completely meaningless. It all just seems petty and unimportant, and it's always repeated in a very tiresome constant cycle over and over and over again.

• If it's just one superpower, I'd choose mind manipulation. Why? Because I can overcome all of the other superpowers with this one :P

• Omni-Protection. So I protected against anything/everything regardless of its nature, whether its physical, mental, spiritual, supernatural or conceptual. Allowing them to avoid any/all damage no matter what the source of it is, basically superman with more powerful immunity.

• Probably super healing so i didn't have ageing and associated problems to worry about
    2nd choice would be
    Time manipulation.
    Id slow it down to have a lie in and to meet deadlines and speed it up to win staring contests or breath holding competitions and reveals it to jog my memory.

• The ability to perfectly manipulate probability in anyway I choose.

• teleportation

Think about it. With teleportation you can effectively fly. Put on a wingsuit, teleport 1000 feet up, gain speed, teleport up, repeat. It's also effectively superspeed. teleport 2 feet ahead, repeat. Money and riches - no problem. It's ALMOST invulnerability. Atomic bomb's going off? - oops, missed me. It's also ALMOST invisibility. hide behind a bush. teleport to new bush, repeat.

• Vampirism.

• it would be of teleporting to anywhere i want to

• "The power to read faster."

• Telekinesis all the way.

• Hmmmmmmm probably invisibility

• Mind control

• being invisible...

• never die, never become older

• Time travel... because its kickass

• Time Travel and or immortality

Actully no, the ability to stop time as well

• the power to fuck any hot chick i wanted to. without needing to talk to them.