I'm Stupid :( ?

So... A few weeks ago I was really dumb and sent a not so appropriate picture of myself on snapchat to this guy I was flirting with. Turned out he was a jerk face so I blocked him and just wasn't gonna talk to him ever again. Today he dm me on Instagram and it turns out he had screenshotted that picture I had sent him, I had no clue, and I feel like he will post it one day and I'm just scared now. I know I was stupid of doing that in the first place and I regret it so much, but I just don't know if I should do something about this or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may try to black mail you if he's an asshole. I don't really know what you could do but you could try to threaten him by saying you could get police involved, but I don't know what the laws are against black mail.

But I hope that you learned that you don't send nude pictures to people you barely know or don't trust wholly. It's just better that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you're not a minor anymore so you lose a lot of leverage.

The best thing to do just to just not care. If he can't use it to hurt you he won't get any benefit out of using it.

What Guys Said 7

• Ask him to delete it and if he says no then you can threaten charges because you legally are allowed to sue him technically.

No she's not. As long as he doesn't black mail her with it shouldn't can't do anything. She sent him the pic so it's his to do with as he wants

Yes but as we all know that still means nothing. He can give them to who ever he wants now, and she can't stop him. It shouldn't be illegal for him to do with something she chose herself to give him. It's a douchebag move but honestly they r his pics to do with what he wants sadly

@kittycat119 No I agree. But in me saying you are allowed to sue him I didn't mean she'd win. This is a difficult situation which she could claim, if he distributes them, that he is trying to defame her which who knows it might hold or might not. Either way I doubt he would want to go to court over something so trivial to him.

• Looks will fade you won't look the same in like 10 years and no one will recognize you.

• Eh... there are so many nude pictures out there it's unlikely anyone will find yours if they were looking for it. Plus only an idiot would do that

• Like PinkAnon said, nothing you can really do. Just be sure to avoid it in the future.

• how can a woman be stupid

• you're on gag so that makes it a 90% probability you are.

• sounds like he has blackmail over you

What Girls Said 2

• Tell the principal or police. It could be cyber bullying.

• Live and learn, not much you can do now...