Why are you upset over Trump's comments about woman and not about Bill's sexual abuse, who is married and campaigning with Hillary?

1mo If you try to answer with "He isn't running" please explain why that matters when he is married to the woman running and is on the campaign trail. Plus, Hillary has said she would put Bill in charge of things in the government.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because
    a) Hillary is not responsible for every damn word that comes out of Bill's mouth.
    b) Hillary is not responsible for Bill's actions
    c) Hillary is not Bill

Do you or do you not understand these facts?

She attacked the women he sexually assaulted... those are her actions.

But alas, you're correct. This is splitting hairs. *nods*

@rjroy3 They're dirty actions and dirty discussions but these are differences that we have to keep in mind :c

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's irrelevant. (*)

Bill's not running for President; Hillary is and Hillary is not a sex abuser.

Meanwhile, we have a 70-year-old, thrice married, serial cheater who doesn't treat women as people but as pieces of ass - including his own daughters who are so disgusted with him, they won't even kiss him anymore (perhaps because he'll try to grab their pussies).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdO4vvWZE2Q

(*) I understand that many Trump supporters are terrible with logic, but this isn't rocket science.

Yay finally someone on here who isn't stupid and n love with trump

Yeah... the question is solely about the relationship with women.

Fine, the the answer is the same as the one for this question:

Q: " Why are you upset over Trump's comments about women and not about the ball going between Bill Buckner's legs in the 1986 World Series Game 6? "

A: Because it's irrelevant... and it's irrelevant because it is the past and there's nothing that can be done about it no matter how we currently feel about the past or or felt about it then. What IS relevant are the qualifications and personalities of the two current leading presidential candidates. One of those two people is underqualified and has an odious personality as exhibited by both his past AND PRESENT behavior. So much so, members of his own party are deserting him and are trying to not be connected to him.

@asker: Your original question should be rhetorical. If it is not, then you havequite a bit of education in logic and human nature that you desparately need to partake in. I recommend Irving M Copi's "Introduction to Logic" as a starting point.

What Girls Said 6

• First let me say Trump is a narcissistic, flatulent scum lord. If you would look back at the time of the incidents, Everyone was appalled. He was technically
    impeached, however their were some discrepancies to the stories being told such as the women involved came forward after he began his run for the presidency and it was a "She Said", "He Said" and even after all of the attempts to prove it there was nothing tangible. Douche Bag on the other hand was bragging about it openly as conquests or attempted ones! I ask you to listen to the "Howard Stern Show" interviews where he braggs about going back stage of the Miss Universe Pagent and groping the contestants because as he stated "It's My Show!". Then Howard says to Trump "Hey! Your daughter Ivanka is sure a nice piece of ass" (Trump) "Yeah I know and if she wasn't my daughter... You see the contrast? Probably not! Hey It's all moot anyway! Oh! What she stated about Bill having some roll in the White House is Economic Adviser. Makes sense since he balanced the budget and put America in a surplus! Bill didn't have 29 lawmakers of his own party to bale out and at least 11 quit supporting Trump. see the difference? Remember, without the Black Vote, Hispanic Vote, White educated middle class women (even more now!) will vote against him. Polls show Clinton with a double digit lead which is expected to either stay! I know. it is painful! It's called "FATE"

• I don't care about both and tbh so should the American people. We need to focus on the issues not on what happened years ago.

• One Walks on Water and One can't get Away with Murder.
    It's your Name just the Same that gets You where you Are by Far, and Crooked has Shown This.
    Why, just Look at Bill the Pill?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• So if you think Hillary should control her husband, do you believe Melania should control her husband?

Well Hillary did cover up his rape and threaten the victims as well as get a rapist out of jail and then laughed and bragged about it while his victim a 12 year old girl was in a 5 day coma so she's really just as at fault as bill is.

• I'm upset about both.. everyone should be but 99% of people think you can only find an issue with one, as if one cancels out the other.. stupid.

• Trump is a womanizer and an asshole, Hilary Clinton is corrupt with a rapist husband so basically, since Hilary hasn't said anything rude yet I'm really upset with Trump's word, like wtf "Grab a woman by the p*ssy" eww that is disgusting. Also, Melania Trump must be supporting his comment since she wore a pussy-bow blouse to the debate. The whole family's full of sickos.

What Guys Said 13

• 1) Bill Clinton is not running for president.

2) At the time all that came out people WERE upset about it. He ended up getting impeached because of all the stuff surrounding it. If I recall, there have only been two presidents in history who have been impeached.

If impeaching the president isn't being upset then I don't know what is.

To address your first point. Bill Clinton is not running for President.

Imagine if your daughter was raped by someone's husband. The wife stood by his side no matter and never showed any compassion or apologized to you, or tried to change her husband from not raping again. Would you be friends with the wife?

• Thank God there are no allegations against Donald (oh wait)
    www.google.ie/search

• Are you talking about the Lewinsky thing? How do you know that was abuse? Maybe she had the hots for Bill and wanted to do it. Power can be attractive...

It's not about Lewinsky. She only came up as part of another investigation. I don't remember the details, but you can dig into it if you want. I think they were basically trying to establish a pattern of womanizing. I don't think there were any unwanted advances on Monica, but that's not necessarily true about other women. Again, I don't remember the details. For sure Bill was a womanizer though, there's no question about that.

@NearlyNapping Okay but being a womanizer and abusing women are two very different things. Trump clearly has the attitude and opinion that if you're a rich, powerful, white man, you can do whatever the fuck you want and you won't get into trouble. You can even grab other people by the genitals and they just have to submissively accept it. Imagine Hillary said that about men and how outraged all the men-rights crybabies on here would be. As for Bill, at least as far as I am informed, he never had sexual contact with a woman against her will.

Like I said, I don't remember the details. But with Bill it was not just about being a womanizer. There were charges against him. It was a criminal investigation.

I'm not taking sides here. I was just pointing out that the thing with Lewinsky was not about abuse. Basically I agreed with you on that. She probably did have the hots for Bill. I'm just saying there was a bigger picture, and Monica only got involved indirectly.

• I am not upset by either.

• Nope I'm really not upset over his 11 year old video that lasted like 10-15 seconds.

He apologized for what he said and regretted it and he was sincere about that.

• Trump also has a substantial history of sexual abuse.

Gloria Allred is representing some of those accusers.

So tell me what's worse, the spouse of a sex offender or an offender himself?

• GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

• Two wrongs don't make a right. Hillary and Trump, both are the worst candidates ever in Trump's case he is more worse.

• People are idiots. That's why. Fact is Hilary has a shady enough background it shouldn't matter about her husband. She has her own very large skeletons. That said, trump is an idiot. Should have been Ben Carson

I was a big Ben Carson supporter. If he won the republican nomination, I am sure he would have won against Hillary.
      Of course the Media tried to completely neglect him. And thats why he lost out. Not to mention that Ted Cruz scandal in iowa,

@PiuBravoRagazzo Ben Carson was excellent but the media barely mentioned his name, aimed barely any questions at him at the debate and people just didn't get to know the kinda guy he was. But then again he wasn't the type to play ball with the way things are so he had no chance

I will always remember his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast. That one speech made me support ben carson 100%

The speech almost shows everything you have to know about his character and how much he cares

• I was sexually abused by Hillary Clinton as a child

• We were upset. It dominated headlines while he was in office. The man was disbarred, fined and impeached in the House of Representatives. It pretty much defined and ruined his second term.

Trump bragged about sexual assaulting a married women, essentially admitting it.
    He won't be charged for a crime or pay any penalty. He admitted groping a married women's genitals and dismissed it as "locker room" talk.
    That's why neither men deserve to hold political office and never will again

I think the beautiful irony here is that Trump has always been protective of the Trump brand. It'll be Trump that destroys his own brand name. The family will become social pariahs/toxic before this election is over.

• because.
    1. sexual abuse allegations are bullshit lies
    2. no one is voting for bill so no one gives a shit about him.

this hate mongering attempt has no legs. just give it up.

• why do you support a sexist like trump. only sexists accuse women of MEN cheating on them