If trump was found to be using cocaine, would you still vote for him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like Trump himself said, he could shoot someone in the street and his followers would still support him.

Most Helpful Guy

• We currently have a lot of politicians who are from a generation who were heavy drug users when they were younger. Trump is a bit on the old side for that, but still in the age group where it started. We've already had two recent presidents who admitted to smoking pot. Very likely they did other drugs as well. Bill Clinton was one of them.

I have no doubt that Hillary did too. I have no doubt that Bill and Hillary were sitting around with other people, listening to Pink Floyd and passing joints around, asking who had a roach clip. Trump seems a lot straighter than the Clintons, but if he did drugs it wouldn't surprise me.

The age group at the drug peak are approximately in their mid 50s to mid 60s now. Basically people who graduated high school in the 70s. You can pretty much assume someone in that age group at least smoked pot, and very likely did other drugs. Of course not everyone did, but it's a pretty good assumption.

There are large numbers of politicians who fall into that age group. Even the ones who didn't do drugs themselves were surrounded by it, and it's a virtual certainty they had friends who did. Contrary to what my profile says, I'm in that age group myself.

If any candidate did cocaine in the past, I couldn't care less. If they still do cocaine, I'd raise an eyebrow. The majority of us quit that stuff long ago. Anyone still doing it makes me really wonder about them. Would it make a difference in how I voted? Probably not, but it might if I was borderline on who to vote for.

i dont do drugs

That's good. You aren't in the age group I was referring to though. Drug use in the 70s was MUCH more common than it is in your age group. Drug use dropped off dramatically in the late 70s to early 80s. I really do assume someone from that age group did drugs.

What Girls Said 10

• Considering everyone loves JFK who was a drug addict and slept with many women I don't see a problem with it

yes, but jfk was actually good at his job

Op that's the thing you've never seen trump at his job and he'll prob be better then the guy who got us into the Vietnam war and was having sex with blondes while his kid was being born

yeo yep yep what she said

• I'm pretty sure every president has used drugs at some point or another.

probably not

@CisScum yeah I can agree with that. All I said was them using drugs. Never said it was solely one drug.

I mean if I was the president and I was stressed as fuck I'd have to light up LOL. But ya I know what you're saying.

• I wouldn't vote for him in the first place...

• Scarily, I'm sure that most of his current supporters would.

Like George w bush, Clinton, Reagan, and jfk didn't do drugs right

• No, put him jail for a long time just like everyone else. Oh, wait, nvm, he'll get off somehow.

he has to have his daddy bail him out. guy's a failure

• Nope, I will vote for Ted Cruz

interesting since you say you support trump.

by the way, only a sexist blames women for their MAN cheating on them

• Im Canadian...

• Trump is going to court for raping a 13 year old girl. He's former wife said he violently raped her. Trump is a monster and people are still voting for him.

• Really? Good lord. If Hitlary told the truth for once would you believe her?

• It would clarify some of his behaviors honestly. I am not voting for him as it stands but I can't see the people voting for him backing down... they say Hillary gave it to him or she does crack so it's okay he does coke or whatever. It's all a giant joke.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm pretty sure he does. He does that sniffing shit a lot. I don't think that's by accident...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8O0aAT4nO_c

The dude got blow on dat mic

• Presidents have been caught for way worse things and people still elected them. Like with the whole Hillary email leaks and the things trump has said. And the rape allegations against Bill which if were true would make Hillary look really bad, but still people would vote for her. people just try rationalize anything they can to try and make it have sense despite how wrong they are.

• In fairness I think the "Sniff" is an emotional tic

• If trump was found with cocaine, I would START voting for him.

• If I was a Trump supporter and it came out that he had done a bunch of the booger sugar back in the day I wouldn't care...
    If I was a Trump supporter and it came out that he was still using coke today and was probably going to use it in office than no I wouldn't

• Yes. Whether he uses cocaine or drugs does not matter to me much. But I am more concerned with what he will do as President of USA. Will he be able to do justice to his job or not.

• Would he get my nation into a war with Russia? Because if not, then yes.

Not that it matters to begin with.

• all politicians are on coke... jfk was on coke... wall street brokers are on coke... bill clinton is a cheater and a rapist... hillary is a criminal...

ya id still vote for him

• Rob Ford did crack/cocaine and was still a pretty good mayor.

wasn't he ousted?

His powers were reduced but eventually he left voluntary because of cancer.
      He passed away soon after.
      RIP Rob Ford.

• I'm not voting for him in the first place.

• Wouldn't surprise me, a lot of people on wall st use it plus politicians and other CEO's

• Wouldn't vote for him in the first place..

• Still better than hilary... Do you want people to not vote for him change hilary.

• He can snort me daddy

• Well considering Obama, George w bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and jfk all did drugs

• trump supporters would still vote for him if he was on video raping a baby.

yeah, i guess there really is no changing a right win nuts mind

nope. that's why they're nuts.