How can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?

• You can't become Alpha, you must be born on the planet Alpha in order to be an Alpha manHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You must be bitten by a radioactive Alpha guy in order to become one yourselfHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You need to drink a magical potion which will transform you into Alpha guyHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You must rub the magic lamp, and ask the Genie to turn you into an Alpha manHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You should ask another Alpha guy to officially name you as the new Alpha guyHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You need to find the Blue Fairy, she will turn you into an Alpha guyHow can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?
  • You just need to cut the crap and man up! How can an ordinary Beta guy become an Alpha guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet the Blue Fairy would help you in becoming an Alpha man 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I would try the magic potion :D

What Girls Said 4

• You have to challenge an alpha and fight him to the death. Once you have victoriously defeated the old alpha, you must mark your territory and make the pack submit to your newfound authority.

• LOL, hilarious, I voted B :P

• you can never be
    your life is over :/

• You can't.

What Guys Said 17

• LMAO. I vote for the last one because Dean Winchester said so! Who really cares, alpha, beta, gamma, zeta, etc. Doesn't really matter, all just a bunch of labels. Be whomever or whatever you really want to be, it's already within you, your own desires, determination, you own strengths and your own will to change and develop into the kind of person or guy that YOU want to become. Don't give into your own fears. YOU can do it!

• That's like asking "How do I become a douchebag?"

Be yourself because, at the end of the day and at the end of your life, that's the person who'll be with you, so make sure that person is someone you can admire.

• You need to submit to an alpha male and let him penetrate you. Then he will spurt his alpha seed in your digestive tract.

Your biceps will grow to twice their size within a week and you will have railed 7 cuck's wives within a month. If you want to speed up the process then do 100 Slav squats a day.

• I voted for the last one

• There are leaders and there are followers but I'd rather be a dick than a swallower.

• For me the genie-from-the-lamp option worked best.

• You just need to cut the crap and man up!

That's it!

• Start working out, thinking you are better than everyone else, and perfect that nonchalant but intense- at- the- same time stare to go with your douchebag snarl.

• Stop talking about Alpha/beta would probably help a lot.

• fake it til you make it

• Just ask another Alpha guy to officially name you as the new Alpha guy

• I voted for the Genie, he seems reliable.

• Nice toxic masculinity, asking a question like this. Last I checked, men were obsolete and any attempts to improve themselves are laughable, I especially have the right to tell you that as a woman. Probably balding as well xD

• Why do you want to become a meme?

• Look up Alpha M on YouTube.

• Stand up for yourself, thats all it takes...

www.artofmanliness.com/.../

• He can not.
    He hasn't the good alpha genes.