Have you ever been on a fun road trip?

And just for funzies, vote in the poll for which country/world region you would like to do a road trip of.
Say what car if you want too.

• USA
  • Mainland Europe
  • Scandinavia
  • Australia
  • UK
  • Asia
  • Africa

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've been on a bunch of fun road trips to different destinations in the US with my family and once to Canada with a friend. I'd definitely continue doing those. I just need the time and money to do so, hah. I'd love to visit Australia as well.

Cool. Where have you been in the U. S?

I want to do a coast to coast if the US. No idea about what kind of visa etc I would need though

That, I couldn't tell you. You'll have to do your research. I'm guessing it's some kind of tourist visa.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a canadain and one day I would love to drive across the country on a year long trip to see what's on the other side

Cool. I forgot about how huge Canada is. Just make sure you go the right way in the only road I guess. What car?

Yes but every tiny town in Canada has a ford dealership but only big cities have Toyota dealership if my truck breaks down know I can get parts in 5 minutes if I had a Toyota I would have to go 70 km to the nearest Toyota dealership

Fair enough

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0