You're dying. What are your final words? To whom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell my parents "thank you for everything, I love you." And I'd tell my best friend "just survive somehow" (it's a saying from The Walking Dead lol, but she has suicidal tendencies so I think she'd take it to heart). And if I could, I'd say my "I love yous" to everyone else in my life too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• "Well fuck, shit, cockwaffles nipple tit."

• My Father in Heaven.
    "I Love You, Father. Please, Forgive my Sins."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• when i will be dying, i want to say to my mother that finally i have become something in my life and actually done something good with my life...

That's too sad. Im sure just existing is a source of comfort to your mother even if she doesn't show it. Its a parent thing. Dying wouldn't be doing anyone any good especially not your mother. Dont talk so depressingly. Believe more in yourself. That way you will do something with your life. You're so very young. You shouldn't have to worry about what youve given society or your parents yet. Enjoy your childhood as much as you can. You can worry about value when you're and adult.

Your life has value. It does.

thanks for the advice...

• "I know I'm a failure, and that's okay" lol
    But no seriously.

• bring me XX person so I can fuck him before I die
    telliing that to whomever is beside me XD
    or I d ask that exact person for sex if I liked him hahaha

• The Shahada to myself.

• Final words : I love you.
    To all the people who've been present in my life.

• 'Why the fuck am I dying at 20?' 'Hey dad please find something to save me!' 'Fuck you all'

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Write I died fighting a bear on my tombstone.

• I'd tell Donald Trump I don't give a fuck about him or his wall.

• to my boyfriend, im sorry i slept with your bro and cousin

• To my wife. Sorry for all of everything I ever said or ever done to you. You didn't deserve it. I regret it. I wanted you to know that. There is 300k in my 401k. Take care of the kids. I love you

Would be what most women hope they say

• save me! i have to make my dreams come true for my country!
    it would be my last words

What Guys Said 17

• "It was me along, you fools. I let the dogs out."
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

• I love you all and stay strong. I will always be with you.

To wife and kids.

• I'd say some parting words of love to my family and friends and whoever else was there with me.

Then my final words would be...

"Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Vivat Rex Christi. Amen."

In English...
    "Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Long live Christ the King. Amen."

• My final words would be directed at God, and they would include the request He forgive me for my sins, and a plea for mercy via his endless grace.

• "I have no regrets. I'm happy to have you"
    to my family and friends

• *Looking into eyes of the crush* I love you eventho you don't love me. I don't believe life after death. We will never meet again. or something like that...

• A "Thank you. I love you." sort of thing to my parents.

• To @empatheticlady time #135, when you gonna let me take you out? :-P

• If save my energy on a final rear glute spread

• When... washing, for... for the first time...(ghasp)... please ensure that your product is not... attached to the wall, and that the switch is t-turned off *dies*

• Mein Leben!
    F*ck you! All of you! I'm out of here!

• I've fallen and I can't get up.

• @elissadido even in the afterlife, ill remember to kum and find u in the next life no matter how much lives it take for meh to make u mine ma Muslim babez 🌹💏

Aww bbz i dun want this day to kum💔😭 bb i craiiii, i can't live without mah Asian boiii, i will kill myself to join u cuz i'm nothing without u💘

@ElissaDido ur te child of Prophecy that Allah sent to live on for Asian boi so will u carry on ma will of LUV for the two LUV birds ma Muslim babez 😢

• "I blame Obama"

• GOD OF THE BIBLE EXIST
    DON'T DROP THE SOAP

• As my physical body may dye the atoms that I am made of have been through 2 stars at least one supernova and billions of other people and things and will continue to exist for trillions of year

• to infinity and beyond!