Imagine G@G town has been taken over by killer CLOWNS - follow the instructions to survive lol?

Look to your right then left : Whatever objects you see on either side of you , those are your two weapons to fight the clowns 😈

Tag the last person you spoke to on G@G ( this G@Ger will fight by your side against the invasion of killer clowns )

Sooo...
What's your two weapons & which G@Ger will be your sidekick 😈Imagine G@G town has been taken over by killer CLOWNS - follow the instructions to survive lol?

1mo Bump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• *Looks to my right* - Nothing, unless the bamboo trashcan that's on the floor a foot away from me.
    *looks to my left* - Metal standing lamp.

Guess it would be @Pac-Man since he was the last person I replied to.

What Guys Said 7

• *looks to right* a pillow
    *Looks to left* a blanket

Well, I am fucked haha. The last person I spoke to is you so it's up to you to save us xD 🍅🍆🍅👠

Ahahahaha 😂😂😂😂 You're not Fucked, coz you know I've got great weapons of choice...👠👠I'll save you 😈😂

👑
      💪👩👊
      👠👠🍑

Hahahaha nice one :p

• I'll lone wolf it
    I'm carrying my 1911 and my mossberg 500.
    www.thefirearmblog.com/.../..._dfb_90590aa-tfb.jpg

www.momoneypawn.com/.../dsc_0872_0.jpg

• Right: NYC t-shirt
    Left: Saxophone

Hey, this IS a good game!

MiamiGirl...

• I finished Final Fantasy VI, I know how to deal with killer clowns. It's 'kay.

• a big table and a very light weight door lol

• Razzle golden nails 😊 my weapon that really sharp

• Mouse of the pc and a pen are my weapons, @elisado (hope i wrote that correct)

What Girls Said 4