What matters to you most - money, good looks or attitude?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... in a partner? Attitude.

However I would be lying if I told you money isn't important.

In the last 10 months since I've graduated from college and gained full time employment, I have learned that I have a great fear of not being financially stable.

I also recently became engaged and while I've been very frugal since gaining employment, I've now picked up more shifts than usual. I typically pick up 2 shifts a month but now I'm picking up 2 shifts a week. So now I'm redirecting my savings to save so I can support us once we're married because I know he won't be employed right away.

I want to be financially stable. It's not necessarily the job of my SO to make that happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a woman have all three, though if necessary I'll settle for a torso and perhaps a head. The head is optional!

What Girls Said 14

• Attitude>Looks>Money

You can have the looks but if your attitude is shitty nothing is happening. Something is more likely to happen if I really like your attitude.
    To me it needs to be a combination of attitude and looks though. Money I really don't care about what so ever.

• What matters to you most - money, good looks or attitude?
    Neither I hold all three as equally important. I can't do without either.

Money- A guy has to at least make as much as me. I don't want a possible burden/drain.

Good looks- Attraction for me is necessary for sex

Attitude- There are certain mindsets/behaviors I don't want in a partner. For instance I don't want a guy who thinks a gal turning down sex from a guy she's not attracted to is 'a cruel, evil way to wage war on males in order to show female dominance and feel empowered to make men beg'... Yes there are guys that think like this.

yeah cos you're a heartless cow who can turn off attraction just like that from measuring his dick. you really are weird. I'm guessing you're from Texas. No other explanation for stupidity.

PS My parents are Scottish and British education is wayy better than America, so have fun on your texan farm

No one owes you attraction so it's not being a heartless cow to me. I'm not from Texas. It's stupidity to you. It's not stupidity to base attraction on a person's body. Different views.
      I'm not hiding behind a fake persona. Using a username that is different from my other usernames isn't a fake persona. A fake persona would be creating a different life/personality/etc.
      I don't live on a farm. LMFAO

• Big dick.

U mad?

• Attitude
    Money
    Looks

Believe it or not, personality is still the most important thing.

• attitude

• money because coz i am in a situation till my board exams does not get over, i have completely restrictions to shop online... this is the fuckiest part that my parents that have done to me...

• Attitude! This I've learned from many life experiences.

• Attitude, looks, money
    Money should never be important

• Attitude, good looks, money - in that order

• In order - attitude, good looks, money.

• Happines.

• All three of them is important at some point so I can't really pick one. We all need money to pay bills, tuitions, exams, shopping etc. Everyone desire a partner that's attractive in their eyes. The person Don't have to be considered attractive by society standards but if you love someone, you will find them attractive and to you, they have the looks. Attitude is very important when it comes to
    Communicating with people. You need a good attitude if you want to be in a relationship, make friends, and get a job. If you don't have the right attitude then you won't get far in life. If I would pick inly one of the three, I would be lying but too me, all three are very important.

• attitude for me..

• None of that charism.

What Guys Said 7

• Most Girls want in a guy
    - Good looks, money, attitude (in that order).

Most Guys want in a girl.
    -Good looks, attitude, money. (In that order).

• Right now, Attitude

• Attitude only. I mean that for all human interaction. If you can't get along with the person, there's no point in being around the individual.

• Attitude towards money and good looks and life.

• Attitude, always.

• happiness, true love, peace.

• good looks. You can use it to get money from it and you'll always be self assured that women want to fuck you and not after you for some other reason.

Money. You can do a lot but you'll never be sure if a sloot just wants you for your money.