Should I buy a scooter?

My country got lots of traffic jam and parking is just a nightmare
So I am thinking about buying the BMW C 650 gt
So what do you think is it really that dangerous like people say?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're into driving, and like the man and machine interaction, buy an actual bike with the same engine size. You'll get more fun out of it with some gears in the mix.

If you just want to get from point a from point b, buy a scooter, but I'd never spend that much money on one. The lack of a place to rest my knees in a corner drives me crazy, and feels empty. I prefer the style of an actual bike.
    (Plus, it looks a hell of a lot cooler than a scooter)

Scooters are really nicely priced here , or to me at least , you mean as a motorcycle? Well my parents wouldn't allow it as it has soo much power

that scooter is really powerfull man ! With a CVT and 60 hp on a 250 Kg bike, that's gonna be fast as hell already. I just mentioned the bike, not because of the power, just for the fun of the gears.
      Plus, on CVTs you can use the full performance of the engine under acceleration, unlike with individual gears :o

I know they're powerful as hell but my parents don't know that 😂

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and train your doggy to ride on the back!

• it s dangerous
    did your parents allow it?

• Yeah, you can. 😊

What Guys Said 8

• Scooters are ONLY good if you
    -avoid those with tiny wheels
    -get ABS with it.
    Otherwhise they're suicide tools.

• Depends how fast they can go. In my country they can only go 45 km/h if they go faster they are classified as motorcycle. If they only go 45 all other cars have to pass you which can be dangerous.

• The C 650 GT is a good ride, you'll definitely want something that keeps up with traffic. Anything on 2 wheels is dangerous, your call if its worth it. I'll never be without a motorcycle.

• in our country we call bikers, doners. cars may get stuck in traffic but they are hell of a lot safer

• 0|0
  • Nah nah nah, just walk upon the cars.

• Buy cycle save environment.

• Why not. Vespas are also sexy. Fuck Lamborghini's