For guys who like to workout, would you be interested in a workout date for a first date?

is a workout date good idea for a first date?

Working ut and eating healthy is a big part of my life so i do prefer to date guys who has somewhat the same view as i do. I have been fantazising about a workout date, but im not sure if thats such a good idea, to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not as a first date I also like to get my stuff done and not sit around and talk. First dates are all about getting to know someone. You shouldn't be having full length convos while working out. Going for a simply walk would be better. Now me and my girl being workout pals down the road is fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not as a first date.
    On a first date I like to just talk and get to know each other to see if we click.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes it is a very good idea

• No, and for the one of the same reasons I don't do dinner and a movie: communication. I go to the gym to lift, not to socialize. I prefer for no one to talk to me when I'm working out, not even my best friend.

• No working out is personal time I would only do that stuff when in a relationship

• Do leg day together. I'm still looking for one too. Get to chat a bit and see what their body can do.

• I go to the gym to workout. A date there would be ridiculous lol.

• I don't think anything intense would be good. A hike or a walk sounds fun, but getting all sweaty in front of someone might not look so great

• I don't work out but sure... I could start if you point me in the right direction

What Girls Said 0