Did he mean my skin color or my race? wtf?

hello g@g!

recently i watched some of my favorite broadcasters on periscope but after my last favorite periscope broadcaster went off, i decided to watch someone else. there was this guy i started watching, from the uk, he made little funny yet political clickbait titles which were pretty clever and what not. i suppose he was trying to build up subscribers to subscribe to him on youtube, then telling some girls (who i guess he knew in real life, not sure) to add him on snapchat. once he got down to me, i ask him why (because i don't have one and i wondered was he having giveaways) he then asked me, "wait, are you black or just brown skinned? cause if you're just brown, then okay but if you're black, then no. i don't add black girls. i'm not attracted to black girls." while they were typing "racist lol" in the box, he continued, "what? it's just like not being attracted blondes or brunettes."

someone please tell me what did he mean by, "cause if you're just brown then okay but if you're black, then no." i wasn't trying to date him ( i live in america anyway) and i didn't type anything to make it seem like i liked him.

Updates:
1mo everyone kept saying, "it's just a preference." i got confused.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys an asshole and pretty much discriminated against you. He was talking about your skin color I think.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a wanker. While it is true that people have preferences about who they date, like some people are attracted to Asians (for example), they don't just flat out reject you the way he did. Don't waste your time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dood thought he could get girls doing what he does. Just call him an ass and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • what a weird guy. surely he can be a bit more sensible about his preferences.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• ugghh, just move on. that guys disgusting

0|1
    0|0