If a woman came banging at your door asking for help, would you let her in?

If a woman came banging at your door asking for help, would you let her in??

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Because I'm not willing to risk my life for someone who's going to get me killed. I've seen many movies with this same exact situation & it did not end well. So if there was a dangerous stranger knocking on my door, then I will go for my gun for protection just to be on the safe side. I will try to help her out with her problems outside but my house is off limits.

Most Helpful Girl

• No fuckin way.
    Seen too much horror movies and law and order: SVU, to ever let a stranger into my house.
    I'd offer to call the police for them, but they would be outside. They can go to someone else if they want to be in someone's house.

What Guys Said 15

• I would, but my trusty "friend" would be at my side. A 9mm really evens the odds in those situations.

• I knew already the result of this question. Girls will all be girly and won't because they're girls duh. And guys would help because it's damsel in distress.
    Now my opinion, i would if it seems ok like calling for help or telling address like that. I would know if there's something fishy.
    And why you added "woman" ? Just wondering.

• The neighborhood i live in now probably not. I'd lock my door and step outside to see what's up.

• Week I'll crack the door and ask what's going b on. But, I wouldn't just let her in because she's a woman.

• She can wait unside until I call the police and then they can help her , but no strangers staying for the night

• No first i'd ask why she wants to come in, if i've learnt anything from horror movies it's that you never let a stranger into your house unless you're sure they aren't gonna kill you XD

• Like ya probably, I mean I can't just ignore that or what if she genuinely needed help and she just died at my front step by like a crazy psycho killer or a bear.

• Who knows what it might be

• yeah, little does she know, I'm the crazy one

mwahahaha

really tho just gonna pull some horror movie shit if she becomes a worry

• I would ask why. Now what would happen?

• only if she let me pet her boobs first

• Yea was she hot?

• Of course i would but I wouldn't let my guard down

• Might be something serious

• No way... and I'd beat her if she persisted

What Girls Said 7

• My Christian beliefs tell me to help someone in need but my knowledge of the crazy world we're in tell me to not help anyone. I'm at odds. I think it would have to depend on what she needed and how convincing she was.

• nope

• Yea, most likely.

• I would call 911 for her.

• no I've watched too many horror movies

• Definitely not. You never know what kind of psychos are out there.

• No id go out side with her and see what her problem is.