Have you ever looked back at your life and felt sad that it didn't have a lot of meaning to it?

I'm turning 24.

I can't think of a single memory in the last few years which I've cherished.

How screwed up is that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm also turning 24 almost to 25 and I have not really done anything. This last year I have befreinded been betrayed. Loved and lost, and loves.
    What is a goal for us in our 20s that we can do really? Besides finishing our education getting a job and finding a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, you are young. I can imagine that the early 20's is stressful and not very exciting. It's okay, I feel the same way about my life, once I look back. Still, you must have felt pleasure in some way, even if it did not change your life. Did you eat a good ass pizza one day? Binge watched Netflix your favorite show? Ran really far or laughed with friends?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep same as me. The only one I really cherish is building an electric guitar. I can still make another if i want. Also I write songs and they stick with me if they are good enough. But nothing really sticks out

• I'm one commoner from a flock of billions, I don't need a meaning in my life or some grand story to be happy. So long as people leave me alone I'm at peace. Don't gotta be some big boss or anything.

• Life is what you make it. It takes effort. Make the memories happen ;)

• yup same here anon 18-24

except more than a few years lol try all of them

What Girls Said 1

• You're not alone. Sadly, I can't do anything to change my life