Are you a student? What grade level are you in? Do you like school?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st year of college, I like it actually lol, compared to working all the time I don't mind, granted I still work but not as much as I used to cause classes, gives me that break from work

That is cool. Yes going to class is way better then working. At least you get a break.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm in 12th grade of high school and I don't like it. On one side I do amazing in it and get good grades in difficult classes and on another side I don't like others and others don't like me.

That is cool your a senior. And congrats on getting good grades in tough classes. Why are people player hating on you? They shouldn't.

Tbh people are just really mean a lot of times

Yes I agree people are mean and rude. And they shouldn't be treating you like that. The worst I always seen is students with smart mouths and always something negative ans mean to say.

• Yes, I am a student in high school, a freshman. I don't really like school right now because I am still adjusting to high school and other changes in my life, and this stress is negatively charging me. I am currently not doing my best in school in my opinion, but hell it's the first quarter and I swear after this I will strive to get good grades and work my hardest. But right now I honestly feel miserable.

Things will get better. Yes high school is tough to adjust to. And freshman year is normally the roughest year to adjust. Yes you will do better grade wise just do the best you can. And I hope you adjust and eventually be happy in school.

• i don't like school

• I'm not a student anymore. I've got enough debt from two degrees to pay off now. >_>

That is good you have two degrees. The debt will eventually disappear one day with time.

• Nope. Graduated college in May.

• yup I am
    I do like it

• I'm in the 11th and I love my school because it's online and my classmates are awesome and so are the teachers

That is so cool your school is online. And that is great you have great classmates and teachers.

• I'm not a student anymore. I graduated and got my diploma.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a student of life Jack.

But seriously I'm a art apprentice it's sort of like a student but more serious and one on one not in a classroom with others.

• That ship sailed a long time ago literally it was probably the era of sailing ships (LoL)

• Nope. Graduated last year

• Yeah. 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student. It's a love/hate thing bro.

Keep going strong man. It's a good field to go in. I could imagine how hard some of the classes are.

• yeah i am.. No not that much.

• Yes, 2, no.

• I'm in college and I love college girls

• I am a student, and I am second semester freshman.

• Yes, 9, sort of

• im actually thinking of writing a book
    and im done with school
    I do my own personnel study

• at what point does one stop being a student? do we not all continue to learn even after we leave school?

i still take random online courses through institutions such as udemy. currently doing one to brush up on the physics i already learned 15 years ago but mostly forgot about. but its a hobby thing only so does that make me a student or not? :)