What Are Your Thoughts On Beautiful Women?

I Think Beautiful Women Can Be Very Kind And Like Able But A Lot Of Times Be Very Mean

1mo @madhatters4 @MrAtticusLebowski @Likes2drive @WhiteSteve @Dipsy @SomeGuy37 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Saoirise_Nua @Empatheticlady @datgirl @RicanEyes @paris13

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I've met some really darn mean ugly people... Attractiveness has nothing to do with the likeliness of how nice or mean you are what so ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're like kittens; precious for a while, then just another cat. Not meant to be a knock either. Its like walking past your Ferrari F360 Modena in the garage everyday; you don't even notice it. I especially appreciate women who don't know they're beautiful, as they are the ones who truly, naturally are. And it really is skin deep. And time is the great equalizer. . .
    Hey, thanks for the opportunity to use a bunch of time spent expressions and cliches. Could be a personal besr

Yup, true and taller people too, another fact acknowledged by Psychologists.

What Girls Said 10

• Keep Going and Flowing. Beautiful skin, and of course Personality Within, always Highlights and Delights.
    Good luck and Great question, @Red88xxx, Thank you always for Thinking of me here, dear. xxoo

• i think so too

• generalizing 101

I said in my description that I knew some beautiful women who are kind and likable

@Aqualung my point was, there are advantages and disadvantages in being pretty.
      you get a lot of hate because of your looks
      people might think you re stuck up and don t approach you
      people might approach solely based on your looks etc...
      and of course the other side of the coin can be your example
      but it s pretty relative, that s why I said generalizing ain t good

Yeah, I know about all that (my sister), it's not all good, in fact the cons probably outweigh the pros, especially at your age. When you marry, your most likely to marry well. Then at some point all your friends are hot wealthy women and your social circles change and nothing outside your circle impacts you because , at least in the USA, you are insulated from the real world by money. You wouldn't believe it.

• I don't think much of 'em past the fact that they're pretty, haha.

• I think that beautiful people have an easier life. Its a fact.

But if they have an ugly personality then their looks become ugly too.

• They're physically attractive and they have it easy. That's it. Often, I don't think they realize how easy they have it.

• Yes, some can be mean, but so can ugly or average people.

I'm happy that your one of the beautiful women who are likable

My mom is very pretty even now. Thank you. And yes, she looks somewhat like Sandra in like the slightest way. People have compared her to sandra a few times.

I kind of want to meet her because I have a thing for Sandra Bullock (:

• They're cool.

• They are beautiful and im not, and the fact they steal every guy i ever liked.

• it depends on how they were raised, experiences, expectations, self worth etc

What Guys Said 18

• I love beautiful women, but I don't have time in my life to deal with anybody being unnecessarily mean, beautiful or not.

• I think we should probably get rid of them cuz they make ugly women feel bad.

• 0|1
  • They're just humans like anyone else.

• I tend to avoid them tbh.

• I'd like to be with one if I could and at least most are not mean

• I think only a minority of women are beautiful.

Minor amount? Their a lot of Beautiful women

You're right only a very small percentage of women and men conform to the definition of beauty. Google 'golden triangle ".
      They're plenty of good looking attractive people, but beautiful? Nah

@Aqualung my future girlfriend will need no golden triangles, she will be beautiful to me always.

• a lot of people want a beautiful women, but not eveybody can have one. I know it sounds harsh but it's the truth welcome to life!

• everyone can be mean, not only beautiful women, lol

• Being mean takes away from their beauty in my opinion.

• All women are beautiful and am enamored by how amazingly they touch all my senses like a roller coaster ride.

Yeah, dude, I agree. I think they are God's most beautiful creation. and Tks for making me sound like a sissy

• I love beautiful women

• they are kind and smarter than people but only kind if you're attractive yourself if you dont show interet you're fine the moment you look interested in her and your average or below average you're fked

• I don't think there's any correlation between how nice/mean someone is and their appearance.

There is in that their beauty cloaks them as does the Internet for a troll

• Beautiful women are just like any other woman, just more appeasing to the eyes.

• There are many beautiful things you can't touch in the world

https://a2ua.com/seagull/seagull-005.jpg

Hey Johnathan Livingston , could you pass the doobie my way

@Aqualung are you missing it that hard?

No, not at all, but sometimes I wish I could retrieve the spirit of those days

• I want to grab em by the pussy.

• I think people can be mean, not only beautiful women

Hell yeah, especially the GaG monitors (Nazis, thought police, et al)