Why are there still people stupid enough to believe the earth is flat?

Most Helpful Girl

• what are you trying to say? the Earth is flat. I have a map to prove it

My map proves that the Earth is full of folds and creases!

And you know what's really weird? Every time I take out my map to look at it, the Earth seems to have magically grown more hills and valleys! Maybe I should take better care of my map- I don't want to hurt the Earth:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Any good at riddles? This Riddle are 3 parts, each part provides an adjective these adjectives are my answer. So Riddle me this..
    what reason would I have to choose to believe the moon is made of cheese (I know it's not but i like to believe it is).
    What reason do some people still believe in a physical humanoid god in the sky.
    Why does a pitcher spit on or lick his fingers.

"physical humanoid god in the sky. "
      I don't know, Hell I believe in a deity but to think that there is a god literally someone who occupies space in the physical realm is absolutly absurd.

I agree I adjust think you are working with the wrong definition of omnipotent, I think more along the lines of 'is all and in all', omnipresent, beginning and end.
      What has always existed and what will forever exist as a part of infinity? We find the common denominator to everything and anything then we find the answer to life. We find the answer to life and it will be be the beginning to understanding the concept of God.
      But what do I know, that's just my opinion

Thanks for the MHG award, i would like to thank ummmm my kids and ummmm myself i guess and ummm @waffles735 for choosing such an interesting topic

What Girls Said 15

• I... have not heard of this being a current thing. I haven't the slightest idea.

• They are stupid lol

• Dude nobody believes that...

Sadly there are,
      I'm going to tag one right now
      @relaxrelax
      Tell us how you still believe the earth is flat

@FallOutBoy2001
      Ain't nobody got time for that

@FallOutBoy2001
      Sorry but that really takes a lot of effort

• Are you referring to this story: www.slate.com/.../...ieving_the_earth_is_flat.html

• Stupid people will always exist. And a lot of the time, people usually believe the first thing they heard before having to believe a different opinion they may hear later on.

• Because they've never watched vsauce. :D

• Lmfao it doesn't surprise me

• there are? huh O. o

• Because of religious fundamentalism.

• Woah, this is proof people are stupid

• I have idea rs scientifically proven, there's even images and evidence!

• Ignorance.

• You mean that one religious guy? Ugh.

• What do you think? 😊

• Ignorant, which means "Not in the Know."

What Guys Said 17

• I don't know man im watching it on youtube lol

• I asked this too a while back, how? Just.. does not compute.. Are so many things wrong with that "theory" which even gained a good following of people who yeah, thought earth was flat. Crazy really

• I'm legit surprised that at least 75% of the people who answered this question don't believe this, themselves... Certainly most are just as dumb... Not gonna name any names, doe 😒

• Because these are the people that believe in things without knowing information based off of facts. They speak through their own assumptions before actually looking into things first.

wrong there is science behind all of it even books

@relaxrelax DUHHH!!! You're actually laughing at your own self based off of your explanations

@relexrelex is a troll.

• Human stupidly has no limit my dearest waffles

• Whoever believe that the earth is flat is fucking stupid. Like they're basically devolving and going back to what they believed hundreds of years ago. Makes me shake my head.
    mrwgifs.com/.../Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

• Bcz they have been taught from the very beginning that how special they are that the thier planet is at the centre of universe, they have been told to fear the almighty to not to go to far and pray to lord or will go in hell.
    So how can they believe that earth is round and there are no boundaries to fear?
    How can they believe In evolution which states we all are same and humans aren't fav species of their almighty!
    How can they believe that thier own very existense is so tiny in the vast space that whole planet will b gone and universe will not even notice?
    They are taught to fear, fear that one day earth will end and they need to be god's fav.

Not proud of it, but m gonna tag @relaxrelax , don't take offence buddy.

Wtf😂 it's like talking to a wall.. wt th hell is money.. all Ur answer states fear dude, u told me war? I simply asked u whr th fck is war? Againsts that u told me it's everywhere 😂

@relaxrelax still waiting for wars info lol

• I thought those folks died out after Columbus.

• Well, they haven't actually verified the fact that it's a sphere themselves, so it could all just be a conspiracy.

• There are people

• Those people should go back to school.

• why does it matter? thats like asking one of these goons the fuck is up

www.sickandwrongpodcast.com/.../furries.jpg

• There are? Really?

• bruh im standing on it right now, seems pretty flat to me.

• It's not?

• You mean republicans?

• Maybe because it's really flat? If you are brainwashed that doesn't make Earth round.