A russian ultra nationalist, says "vote trump, or it will be nuclear war". what do you think of this?

he also says, "no country should have a woman in power". well, isn't germany?

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• , "no country should have a woman in power". well, isn't Germany? Indeed
    And the UK had Tatcher, and India had Indira Ghandi, and Pakistan had one too.
    Until recently Denmark had one too.

Tell your Russian to read about Екатерина Алексеевна ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great )

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• lol. thats cause Russia, China and Iran dont want to be apart of the globalist party aka new world order. While russia china and iran have psycho leaders they themselves see the global brainwash and zombie apocalypse that would happen if we enforce globalism. No one person or " activist group" should have the power of the world and all govts.
    they dont want this and will go to war over it. Plus russia know that UN nations are playing good guys when they really aren't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Merkel always confuses my boner

forums.pelicanparts.com/.../...kel_11470779090.jpg

He's an ultra nationalist, so he obviously cares only about his own country lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary is the person they Choose for stage 3 of the new world order. She will make it happen. They also use political correctness to mask the reality. That's why she is winning. So 'looks' better to the public

And it's been years in the making. USA has a shitty economy. Debt up their asses. Countries are realizing USA will not be able to pay back its debt. Their dollar is worth nothing. It's only staying a float because it's backed by oil rather than gold (back in the day)

Syria wants to build a pipeline to Europe and completely cut out USA (as in not going through USA currency to sell oil)

Eventually it will happen if Hillary is president because that will be part of ger job

At least that's what is being said

0|0
    0|0
  • some people are stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Trump wants to be on better terms with Russia, possibly even allies in the fight to take down ISIS. And with Hillary discussing Russia as an enemy makes the statement have some validity. We had mutually assured destruction with Russia in the past. It'd be kind of cool to avoid that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't Putin was doing speeches for Trump
    http://www.putintrump2016.com/pt-main.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • And look at Germany, especially fun times in Cologne and barely breathing Deutsche Bank LOL.

Now, on point:
    Frankly, we don't really care that much whether there's going to be an old parkinson-plagued witch or a silver spoon billionaire in charge on the other side of a planet, but it's more likely we'll have to nuke US as a measure of self-defense if the witch is going to be one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he's not wrong Hillary is on the warpath with Russia while Trump wants to avoid war with Russia and seeing how Putin respects and fears Trump I feel that it would be more possible with Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Suddenly a Russian Nationalist has the good of the United States in mind? Hah haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • first place tell the commie russians to go F themselves. we will have a woman president! Just NOT hillary!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that guy, but he's probably not in charge of any nukes.
    It's more dangerous to have a president who would never use nukes (Hillary) than one who you're not sure about (trump-daddy).

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

the agreement that most nations signed after world war ii, prevented people from using nucs. why would anyone want to go against it?

• Show All
    • 1mo

because of a dictator like putin

• 1mo

The Russian people want the same thing half America wants

• some random cunt says stupid shit and I care why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every nation has its crazy politicians (plural).

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't wait for fallout 5, real life edition.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is clearly spewing off rhetoric.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he meant "vote trump AND it will be nuclear war". considering that douche has been talking about using nukes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

the guy said that trump is more likely to be able to get peace with russia

• Well if a nuclear war does happen then so be it, it's going to be Fallout 5 The Reality Edition, well for those that have fallout shelters and "Vaults" and are prepared for a nuclear apocalypse anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hilary will start war... we don't need him to tell us

Women = far more warlike

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Trump is also unhinged

• Show All
    • 1mo

I never said I was positive; I'm actually pissed off at you.

• 1mo

well, women ARE more warlike...

• Really he said that? Everybody is worried that Trump will start a war if he gets elected so this is different

0|0
    0|0