Would you move to another country?

I really want to go to USA or Canada. I live in small town now and here aren't a lot of opportunities for a good job when I graduate. I want to live in big city like New York, Chicago, Ottawa.. etc.

1|0
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any plans for moving to another country, and it's very unlikely, but it's not out of the question either.

However I would never move to a big city. I seriously hate big cities. If you are from a small town, I can see the appeal of a big city. Yes, that's where most of the good jobs are. That's why I've lived in several cities. But I always live as far as possible from the city center. I need to be within ten minutes of the country. I would never survive living in the middle of New York.

If I moved it would probably be to an English speaking country. If not English speaking, then Mexico would be high on my list. There is a part of me that's really adventurous. That part of me might go somewhere in Africa - not sure where, I'd have to investigate more.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I moved to Egypt and Stayed with a Husband whom I Still have Living out There Somewhere.
    It was Not what I expected but it was Indeed a Nice experience in Seeing how the Other half Lives.
    Go to Canada. The USA is Not that Hot.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I would, my choice would me most likely Australia, Canada, or New Zealand.
    I like several cities there, but my favorites are Melbourne, Vancouver and Auckland.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could see myself living in the Pacific Northwest part of Canada. Not immediately in Vancouver, though. I hate big cities.

Or a little coastal town down south. Maybe Costa Rica?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to move somewhere warmer when I'm older and in a relationship but for now I'm happy where I am as I have my friends and family.

1|0
    0|0
  • I moved to the UK when I was 18. Biggest mistake of my life. The grass might seem greener, and a place might seem fun to visit, but a grinding working life is the same no matter where you live. I tried my damnedest to settle but was always viewed as an outsider and eventually I moved home and couldn't be happier about it.

Also, Ottawa is a big city? Ha! That's a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to live in the USA one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not very likely. I live in the USA...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd love to move to New York

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. My background is a bit all over the place so i kind of feel it as part of my dna

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if there's a good reason for it...

you want a big city? I'm sure you have some of those in the UK too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm already in Canada.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can swap passports with me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready to move to Canada like..
    I'd go right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already left a city because I didn't like the political evolution there. (hated it)
    Eventually, I'd leave a country and resettle in another one.

0|0
    0|0
  • big cities = nightmare

1|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

I live in small town and it's nightmare too. Everybody know everybody and nothing interesting happens.

• 1mo

That's probably the best thing ever...

What Girls Said 12

• No, I would not want to live anywhere else. I like living in the U.S. I also like being close to my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • no I'm good in the land of the free where the men are lazy and the women are easier than pie. I'll stay here, get bombed by Isis while saying whatever I want, living off the government, and dressing however the F I want. I 💚 America!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to move in Russia since my country is not that safe anymore. But I'm so bad at language I don't think i would ever be able to move; also I would miss too much the food of my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Tunisian and was born and raised in Saudi Arabia. I moved to France over 3 years ago for my studies. I will most likely move back to the Middle East or Tunisia once I'm done with University (or Emirates, Oman, Qatar...)...
    I won't mind living a year or 2 in an English speaking country just for the experience, like the US or Canada or the UK. I'm especially interested by New York or Chicago or Montreal.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It also depends on where will my future husband will work, I will follow him.

• my dream is to live in New York until that I will be here in the Brazilian New York lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. That's exactly what I want and what I need.
    I'm planning on moving within a couple of years. I don't know where I'm going to move, but I'm thinking about the USA or Canada too.
    So, I understand you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't come to the US, have you seen the clowns? And I don't just mean the ones with the knives but the ones running for office!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do plan to move to Dubai or Saudi but only after certain things are confirmed but I don't know if that would happen though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have no interest in moving to another country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! I hope you get the chance to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'd hate to be away from America when my family is all here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Canada sucks

1|1
    0|0