Would you move to another country?

I really want to go to USA or Canada. I live in small town now and here aren't a lot of opportunities for a good job when I graduate. I want to live in big city like New York, Chicago, Ottawa.. etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any plans for moving to another country, and it's very unlikely, but it's not out of the question either.

However I would never move to a big city. I seriously hate big cities. If you are from a small town, I can see the appeal of a big city. Yes, that's where most of the good jobs are. That's why I've lived in several cities. But I always live as far as possible from the city center. I need to be within ten minutes of the country. I would never survive living in the middle of New York.

If I moved it would probably be to an English speaking country. If not English speaking, then Mexico would be high on my list. There is a part of me that's really adventurous. That part of me might go somewhere in Africa - not sure where, I'd have to investigate more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I moved to Egypt and Stayed with a Husband whom I Still have Living out There Somewhere.
    It was Not what I expected but it was Indeed a Nice experience in Seeing how the Other half Lives.
    Go to Canada. The USA is Not that Hot.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I would, my choice would me most likely Australia, Canada, or New Zealand.
    I like several cities there, but my favorites are Melbourne, Vancouver and Auckland.

• I could see myself living in the Pacific Northwest part of Canada. Not immediately in Vancouver, though. I hate big cities.

Or a little coastal town down south. Maybe Costa Rica?

• I'd love to move somewhere warmer when I'm older and in a relationship but for now I'm happy where I am as I have my friends and family.

• I moved to the UK when I was 18. Biggest mistake of my life. The grass might seem greener, and a place might seem fun to visit, but a grinding working life is the same no matter where you live. I tried my damnedest to settle but was always viewed as an outsider and eventually I moved home and couldn't be happier about it.

Also, Ottawa is a big city? Ha! That's a good one.

• I'd like to live in the USA one day.

• It's not very likely. I live in the USA...

• Yeah, I'd love to move to New York

• I wouldn't mind. My background is a bit all over the place so i kind of feel it as part of my dna

• yeah if there's a good reason for it...

you want a big city? I'm sure you have some of those in the UK too lol

• I definitely would

• Nah, I'm already in Canada.

• You can swap passports with me lol

• I'm ready to move to Canada like..
    I'd go right now.

• Nope.

• I already left a city because I didn't like the political evolution there. (hated it)
    Eventually, I'd leave a country and resettle in another one.

• big cities = nightmare

I live in small town and it's nightmare too. Everybody know everybody and nothing interesting happens.

That's probably the best thing ever...

What Girls Said 12

• No, I would not want to live anywhere else. I like living in the U.S. I also like being close to my family.

• no I'm good in the land of the free where the men are lazy and the women are easier than pie. I'll stay here, get bombed by Isis while saying whatever I want, living off the government, and dressing however the F I want. I 💚 America!!

• I would love to move in Russia since my country is not that safe anymore. But I'm so bad at language I don't think i would ever be able to move; also I would miss too much the food of my country.

• I'm Tunisian and was born and raised in Saudi Arabia. I moved to France over 3 years ago for my studies. I will most likely move back to the Middle East or Tunisia once I'm done with University (or Emirates, Oman, Qatar...)...
    I won't mind living a year or 2 in an English speaking country just for the experience, like the US or Canada or the UK. I'm especially interested by New York or Chicago or Montreal.

It also depends on where will my future husband will work, I will follow him.

• my dream is to live in New York until that I will be here in the Brazilian New York lol

• Yes, I would. That's exactly what I want and what I need.
    I'm planning on moving within a couple of years. I don't know where I'm going to move, but I'm thinking about the USA or Canada too.
    So, I understand you.

• Don't come to the US, have you seen the clowns? And I don't just mean the ones with the knives but the ones running for office!

• I do plan to move to Dubai or Saudi but only after certain things are confirmed but I don't know if that would happen though.

• No. I have no interest in moving to another country.

• Absolutely! I hope you get the chance to.

• Nah, I'd hate to be away from America when my family is all here.

• Canada sucks