Guys, what are some personality traits you look for in a potential girlfriend?

3

What Guys Said 3

• a beautiful decent virgin, clingy, compassionate, affectionate, sweet, gentle, intelligent enough to know what she wants and its me for the same reasons i want her, which is for companionship, love, sex, and a serious committed relationship. she will never cheat, doesn't smoke or do drugs or drink, not a trashy slut. not obsessed with wanting kids.
    but most important she will be the one who approached me and ask me out, and not be the type who thinks guys have to do everything. she'll be forward about her feelings and what she wants that has to do with love and sex. and doesn't take forever to fall in love with me, because she already fell in love with me at first sight.

• Sense of humour (doesn't have to be funny persay but has to appreciate humour) , caring without being clingy, intelligent.

• Kindness, gentleness, sweetness, caring