I lost a fist fight to a guy who beat me up pretty good, I cried most of the night & I suspect my girlfriend thinks I'm a pussy, how can I fix this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• This should motivate you. There will always be people stronger than you, makes you want to train harder
    And I don't think she thinks you're a coward. You stood your ground, that is what matters

• Why do guys take off their shirts when wanna get in a fight? So barbaric. I would rather put on a ballet proof vest and pull out my tech 9. POWPOWPOWx100000000

Wow. Autocorrect fucked up my statement.

Why do guys take off their shirts when they wanna get in a fight? So barbaric. I would rather put on a bullet proof vest and pull out my tech 9. POWPOWPOWx100000000

• You can't. If you cried, you ARE a pussy.

• You are an pussy, not for losing, but for crying after that, losing only means that you weak.

• Don't pick fights...

• I don't think you are a pussy. You didn't run away right? So you did the best you could. I think your girlfriend should stand with you no matter what. Definitely not a pussy.

• Don't cry.

• Stop being a pussy and find that guy and beat the shit out of him

• Build a time machine, go back and fix it.

Otherwise, you're SOL.

• Take classes in some combat sport to lower the chance of it happening again. Take BJJ and strangle 'em next time.