Can you name any places online where you can watch TV shows for free?

Putlocker just went down for me so I need suggestions. Don't want to download every episode I watch.

(I'm not entirely sure if this question will be banned)

1mo Some of these suggestions worked but they're filled to the brim with ads.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Watchseries
    123movies

• There's an app called vidmate which my friends use...
    It has a decent collection I hear. That's all I know. And it was you who suggested me places to watch stuff haha😃.
    by the way Putlocker went down as in? Closed down? Nawww😭

• Watchseries but make sure you have a proper Adblocker for that :P

It's that bad?

In my experience it is T_T and it's illegal in my county so I hardly dare to use it even with my VPN haha

@Jxpxtxr who cares about some 20 years old girl streaming videos, lol.
      Most of the time you don't commit any offence/crime here since the videos are located on a remote server from which you don't download a file to your computer to keep it or distribute it etc. I would worry more about torrenting rather than Streaming to be honest with you. Not only you download but many people don't realize and also share the movies without any knowledge and here's where you can pay some fine.

When it comes to streaming, more likely the owner and people who together maintain such website are more likely to get a huge amount of fine and JAIL time especially when money comes to play. You probably don't know how much cash you can earn from thos types of websites, you probably would be set for life. Recently or a couple months ago owner of one of the biggest torrenting tracker got caught ( Kickass Torrents) and the rest you can guess. Search it up, it's really interesting to read about those things.

• All online sites are slowly getting shut down, I just tor**** mine now, you can download whole seasons pretty quickly (much better quality also)

Also I read you comments below about not wanting to cllog up your pc. You just delete them after you watch em. It's what I do

@BlueEyedHipsta Don't change a subject but from the another side of it...
      I mostly don't give a fuck about grammar on G@G, you may ask why is that? I just don't because I can, lol.

Knowledge about something versus not giving a fuck about grammar are two different things so...

@SpinningDude69 I didn't change the subject you just misinterpreted what I said.

• i don't know for episodes but for latest movies is filma24. al
    they're all English but they also have albanian subtitles

• 0|0
  • Primewire. ag

What Guys Said 10

• Watch Tv Series (but have a good ad blocker and be prepared to shut down spam/scam pop ups fast)

Yes, they will be filled to the brim with ads. Horny Chinese/Russian/Filipina/Romania women with colossal tits want to meet you! $LOCATIONSTRING mom looks 30 years younger with one weird trick! This is the sauciest game about vaguely anime-like bitches ever!

Sometimes the streams are cut short, bad quality, or don't work. You get what you pay for.

• Filmon TV

• Piratebay.

I said I didn't want to download.

Damn. Missed that. Why not?

I only download the episodes that just came out, but that's for the shows that I have cought up to. But I also watch older stuff that may or may not have episodes on piratebay. Or even if they do, I don't want to clog up my pc with them.

• No idea, but I'm just leaving a comment so I know 👍

• kisscartoon for cartoons

• Cokeandpopcorn dot ch... been using it for years

• Movie hd and showbox

• 123movies. to

• dreamfilm or dreamfilms

• Pirate bay