Who's more annoying, a dog or a cat?

I've lived with both animals (i don't hate either one) and right now I have a yr old puppy. Love him to death but Honestly I think dogs are more annoying lol. They are bigger, they get into everything and they whine nonstop (well my dog does). What's you opinion on which one is more annoying?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs need care and attention

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate dogs
    they always try to hurt my cats

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, I love both but I prefer to own cats. Dogs are too much noise, too much responsibility. I like my pets low-maintenance👍

0|0
    0|0
  • well i would agree dogs i mean when you are having some time alone with your girl and you leave the door open you end up with 2 sneaky little eyes looking at you from beside the bed and some heavy panting.

that stuff is distracting as hell.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Or a wet nose up your butt lol. When we're doing our business our dog likes to try to get under the covers to see what we're doing lol so annoying

• 1mo

that to lol , but a closed door helps with i have learned lol.

• Dogs need far more attention, can barely be alone for a day and can break stuff more easily. If you don't want to take care of what is basically a kid that never grows up then a dog is not for you. Heck, having a dog if you're living alone is already a bad idea even if you want to give it lots of attention. Doesn't mean you have to get a cat but you can afford to be a lot less hands on with a cat, especially if the cat is allowed to go outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs smell and make a mess and are destructive.

Cats don't smell as bad but will wake you up and harass you, and are just as destructive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, by far. I've never had to take a cat for a walk on a cold, rainy night.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only had cats so far so I don't know. I guess dogs need a bit more work and with that can also be more annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are far more demanding, cats are very low maintenance. I love dogs but will never own one again.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my house it's the cat that annoys me most probably because I dont like her
    But dogs generally are more annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • This question. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs and their obsessive barking and eating the couch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Dogs, you have to walk them all the time and if I don't they start pulling the ankles of your pants or they putt you with their nose and talk to you until you walk them.
    Im lazy so I rather have a cat but I have a dog so I don't have much of a choice, at least I get some kind of walking exercise every day.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Feel the same way! Lol that's my dog in my profile picture he's cute but annoying as sh*t lol

• Cats they annoy the shit out of me dogs are nice while cats are evil.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think both can be equally annoying for different reasons.
    A dog is more annoying if you don't know how to handle it and make it obedient. A cat is more annoying than an obedient dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs require more attention and often have more separation anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are in general. My cat is the exception though, he gets into everything and he meows alot!! A huge pain!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I love both of them ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • cats are disgusting. dogs are love

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are amazing cats are dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cats, but neither of them are annoying.

0|0
    0|0