Who's more annoying, a dog or a cat?

I've lived with both animals (i don't hate either one) and right now I have a yr old puppy. Love him to death but Honestly I think dogs are more annoying lol. They are bigger, they get into everything and they whine nonstop (well my dog does). What's you opinion on which one is more annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs need care and attention

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate dogs
    they always try to hurt my cats

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, I love both but I prefer to own cats. Dogs are too much noise, too much responsibility. I like my pets low-maintenance👍

• well i would agree dogs i mean when you are having some time alone with your girl and you leave the door open you end up with 2 sneaky little eyes looking at you from beside the bed and some heavy panting.

that stuff is distracting as hell.

Or a wet nose up your butt lol. When we're doing our business our dog likes to try to get under the covers to see what we're doing lol so annoying

that to lol , but a closed door helps with i have learned lol.

• Dogs need far more attention, can barely be alone for a day and can break stuff more easily. If you don't want to take care of what is basically a kid that never grows up then a dog is not for you. Heck, having a dog if you're living alone is already a bad idea even if you want to give it lots of attention. Doesn't mean you have to get a cat but you can afford to be a lot less hands on with a cat, especially if the cat is allowed to go outside.

• Dogs smell and make a mess and are destructive.

Cats don't smell as bad but will wake you up and harass you, and are just as destructive.

• Dogs, by far. I've never had to take a cat for a walk on a cold, rainy night.

• I've only had cats so far so I don't know. I guess dogs need a bit more work and with that can also be more annoying

• Dogs are far more demanding, cats are very low maintenance. I love dogs but will never own one again.

• In my house it's the cat that annoys me most probably because I dont like her
    But dogs generally are more annoying

• This question. ;)

• Dogs and their obsessive barking and eating the couch.

• Dog.

What Girls Said 9

• Dogs, you have to walk them all the time and if I don't they start pulling the ankles of your pants or they putt you with their nose and talk to you until you walk them.
    Im lazy so I rather have a cat but I have a dog so I don't have much of a choice, at least I get some kind of walking exercise every day.

Feel the same way! Lol that's my dog in my profile picture he's cute but annoying as sh*t lol

• Cats they annoy the shit out of me dogs are nice while cats are evil.

• I think both can be equally annoying for different reasons.
    A dog is more annoying if you don't know how to handle it and make it obedient. A cat is more annoying than an obedient dog.

• Dogs require more attention and often have more separation anxiety.

• Dogs are in general. My cat is the exception though, he gets into everything and he meows alot!! A huge pain!

• Neither I love both of them ❤️

• cats are disgusting. dogs are love

• Dogs are amazing cats are dicks

• I prefer cats, but neither of them are annoying.