What makes a person beautiful to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Their actions and level of care to others. That is true beauty.

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing is more beautiful than a kind heart that has survived in spite of the harsh ways of the world. It is the language of kindness that can break through all the barriers that we humans have created on this planet and knits us all together into one single web of humanity

True beauty doesn't come from make up products. It comes from inside. If you are a great person who is kind and fun to be around , you will shine anyways.

• Inside and outside

• Good personality
    Shy
    And big brown eyes 💕

• To be open minded, cares about their close ones, to be nice to others, helping others, respect them self.

• Many things, a good heart, supportive and loving

• Looks to attract personality to seal the deal. I'm a picky mofo I don't want just good looks if you know what I mean. I want love. Long lasting. So I don't want to make a move until I'm sure. I don't want to be desperate cause that's when you could wind up another statistic.

I'm fine with being single also for my haters ;)

• Kindness.
    Humility.
    Righteousness.
    Care.
    Love.
    Selflessness.

• Caring, being nice and respecting to you and closer ones and physical appearance comes last...

• I don't know. I would say i like brown haired green eyed whites but. My crush who is rejected me isn't like that but i still love her.

• Honesty... Unfortunately this is something rare these days... Both from men and women..

• belief
    is the mean thing now

• When it comes to looks its certain facial features , body build , hair color sometimes but inner beauty could be someone caring with a good sense of humor

• If they are born with good genetics and have nice body/facial features.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• A compassionate and kind hearted person , who never intentionally hurts anyone.. in any way at all. They don't look down on or talk down to people less fortuanate than themselves. They are selfless and
    self- sacrificing

• The soul. That is the most important to me. It has to illuminate from the inside out.

• Good personality and kindness, selfless and no matter what everyone is beautiful anyway even if they aren't anything I described because deep down we all have that beauty :)

• Besides their looks, I would say it's their behavior. The way they treat other people, their beliefs, and their outlook in life.

• I'm going to say personality although like many other people who posted on this I'm thinking of something completely different

• The kindness and love they share.

• Their heart.

• Their personality

• Personality