What makes the blonde better than the brunette?

What makes the blonde better than the brunette?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They're the same person.
    There are very few natural blondes, usually Scandinavian. For a long time blonde haired blue eyed was considered an all American look. Nothing could be further from the truth

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• While I don't think either is objectively better or worse, I'd say a lot of people prefer blonde because natural blondes are a rarity. The prevalence of dye jobs has diminished that since I could go blonde tomorrow if I wanted to, but someone who's blonde from birth until it goes grey is rare.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They aren't. I prefer brunettes, or better, reds!

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette looks better lol. Cute lips, nice hair. She looks a bit older but she's not bad. The blonde girl is just ugly lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably her personality because it's not her looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • so many pussyes on this site, can't even answer a simple question , the blonde is younger, has a more beautiful face which makes her more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • im so sick of you posting these pics all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't really answer that because tbh i like brunettes more 😅😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes but in this case? Why is the blonde more attractive?

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, everybody picks the blonde in front of her. What is it:her make up, her luminous face, her darker eyes?

• 1mo

No not everyone. Lemme just tell you one more time : I like the brunette more.

Understand?

• Nothing. The brunette is more beautiful and seems more intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • The brunette looks more natural and prettier. The blonde wears more make up and is average.

0|0
    0|1
  • The Aryan Race

1|0
    1|1
    • 1mo

Aryan stands for Iranian. It isn't a race it's a culture by the way, I learned that from someone on this site recently.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yeah I know what you meant it as, and Hitler was an idiot.

• 1mo

@OjosOscuros2 obviously 😂 I wasn't encouraging it

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think the hair is what matters. The question you're truly asking here seems to be who is prettier?

0|0
    1|1
    • 1mo

Oh I read it again. I thought you said "what makes a blonde better than brunette?" Lol. My bad. They're both pretty but the girl on top is more natural looking and probably younger looking. The angle of the picture is also a factor. That's the trick of a camera.

• Show All
    • 1mo

She doesn't wear any lipstick. You are already exaggerating. She has NO Make up! understand?

• 1mo

Yes you are color blind and very jealous! Obviously.

• They are equally good-looking. I don't understand the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, blonde isn't attractive lol #Brunettes2016

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone was caught at the right (or wrong) moment in time and put a ring on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her luminous face makes her look better. The brunette could change her hairstyle and her eyebrows shape. Her features are beautiful anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

The blonde doesn't have a very nice eyebrow line either. I think it's not that. And she is luminous because blonde people are more luminous than the brunette ones.