BREAKING: Hillary Clinton is planning on BANNING GUNS, do you agree or disagree?

Before you call me a "Republican paranoid" or any other derogatory comment here's the video that prooves Hillary is aiming to ban guns from the public:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrUUXOHgzg

More details on the subject here:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/hillary-executive-order-guns/

Do you support Hillary's agenda?

• I want guns to be banned
  • I disagree for guns to be banned
  • I'm indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• Well see... There's a couple of problems with this... the first one is a little document known as The Constitution.

Then there's this other thing called the legislative branch of government (which answers to the American PEOPLE).

And of course it's no secret that a Klinton will tell anyone what they want to hear to get what they need from them... votes... money... sex... whatever.

I wouldn't be all that concerned. I'd be more concerned about her appointing federal and Supreme Court justices.

Good then. Stop being so fuckin' flippant, though. It's all good.

And I really hope is as tricky to bypass their bullshit plans as you claim. I really do...

I'm not flippant man. I'm well versed in this stuff (long family story).

That's what I was trying to get across to you. Liberals want to grab guns. Nothing new. Klintons are all about Klintons, period.

Be more concerned about another Klinton appointing God know how many federal judges like Ginsberg than her penning some illegal EO that would attempt to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens. Not gonna happen man.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act

www.factcheck.org/.../

Most Helpful Guy

• and then what? criminals are going to hand over their weapons to the police because they are such good citizens?

What Girls Said 10

• Can't they just throw more money at her to shut her up? I thinks that's how the politics work.

• This does not surprise me. But you did get one thing wrong. Hillary wants to ban guns to law abiding citizens. She wants the criminals to keep their guns.

• If the above video is your proof, it should be known that the provocateur of the above is himself a right wing activist who has in fact pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge related to his activism.
    There is no evidence at all that the present President, Or Clinton for that matter, intends to revoke your gun owning privilege. You can cling to them forever if it makes you feel safer.
    And the new President Clinton isn't going to do anything, heaven help us, to stop you.

• Though I oppose guns, mainly because I am terrified of them. However, they do protect you when you own one legally. But even if she DOES ban them, it's not like people still won't try to get one illegally. She's a dumbass for even thinking that thought. I guess the right to bear arms is just a bullshit amendment that will get banned.

The Bill of Rights cannot be "banned". An ammendment would have to be repealed by Congress and ratified by 3/4 of the states.

Not likely to happen.

• banning guns isn't going to stop people from killing.

Right, because you can't stop criminals from getting them illegally.

@BaileyisDarcy
      She's Canadian,
      Their like the only other 1st world country where a civilian can own a handgun other than the U. S,
      They also have lower rates of Gun Crime than a lot of western Europe, Luxembourg

@BaileyisDarcy
      A better option for the U. S is to make unversal background checks a thing, close the gun show loophole, and fund the hell out of education and social programs

• You know over half of Congress has to approve this right? Republicans own Congress currently, so if this happens, you have yourselves to blame. You elected them. Plus the supreme Court can stop her.

The legislative body is not required to approve any executive order, nor can it overturn an order. The best it can do if it doesn't like an executive order is to pass a law to cut funding for the order's implementation. But even then, the president can veto such a defunding law.

• Good. Maybe then Ill stop hearing first about mass shootings in america, then americans getting upset because nothings being done about the mass shootings, then the same americans crying about how someone wants to ban guns.

Ya fucking idiots.

• I'm indifferent.

• I wanted to vote for her, but I've been thinking about voting for stein of johnson. Might vote fore stein since she's female too, but she's a part of the green party, I think.

• I don't understand why people care.

What Guys Said 11

• Seriously, you are using a video with James o'keefe aka a known fraud
    www.prwatch.org/.../james-o%E2%80%99keefe-pays-100k-settlement-after-deceiving-public-about-acorn-alec%E2%80%99s-help
    There is nothing in that video that can be taken seriously,
    Obama didn't take guns away, clinton won't either

You do realize, some of the Wikileaks documents sustain Russ Feingold's comment on that there is an Executive Order in the works. Nice try downplaying it, though.

See, thats not something an executive order can actually do

The document also acknowledges loopholes so that they can overpass the Constitution in this matter. So again, nice second try.

• 1. she doesn't want to ban guns. please rely on reliable sources
    2. even if she wanted to she won't get that legislation passed

so... one. don't spread lies or believe the lies you hear from extremely unreliable sources that lack credibility

two remember that a president doesn't make laws. they can propose a law and it has to be written in and then voted into action by congress.

• No way do I want guns banned!

That would means only lawbreakers will have guns, and law-abiding citizens will end up HAVING TO BE lawbreakers, in order to defend themselves.

• This is why people argue for no reason. Because nobody has the ability to look at anything objectively. Nothing here is proof that hillary wants to ban guns. "paranoid republican" is right on the money, as per usual. Instead of attacking the "omfg ban all guns!" attack the real issue that you are upset about. Because all you're going to get is people saying that nobody is going to ban all guns, then you say "omg they wanna ban all guns!" "no they don't !" "yes they do!" That's all this argument is. It's fucking pathetic.

• I remember seeing an article before about this a president can't do it - Needs Hill approval and 2/3 of states to do it - She might want to do it but the process would go on for a lot longer than the maximum of 8 years she is in office.
    I am going to put this in "Republican Slightly Paranoid", Donald already has gun lobby sown up anyway so this will not get him any extra votes.

• now she's DEFINITELY not getting elected lol

We can only hope!

• Oh hey, somebody said a Democrat wants to ban guns for the 1,784th time since last week. I wonder if it's true? I mean, it never is, but maybe this time is different for some reason.

Only that this time was recorded directly from Hillary's chairmen, so other than it proofs what Republicans fair, hopefully for you it's enough different this time.

Hmmm... except... they're not Hillary's "chairmen". Nor are they related to the Clinton campaign. Nor did they say anything about banning guns. As a matter of a fact, they said it's not possible to ban guns but that stricter laws can be passed, after repeatedly referring to the gun shop loophole.

Do all Conservatives think like this, or is logic just not something you guys are into?

and this right here @Asker... is why I said that the alarmist "Chicken Little" approach, usually backfires.

• What's new? Democrats tend to be gun-grabbers.

• No, it just means that innocent people will be defenseless if a criminal attacks them.

• You say this like it isn't an obvious decision.

Eh, I'd like to up-vote you but based on what some people have said to me, I have my doubts...

I understand the argument of "take the guns off the good people, and the bad people keep them", is that what you're talking about?
      Because it works on a principal of everyone is good or bad which isn't true.

• This isn't an issue where the president's view matters much.