If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Socialize healthcare, increase border security, decrease the number of immigrants allowed in, improve our education system, make sure everyone has a home, decrease taxes on poorer people and tax the shit out of Hollywood and the rich which would allow for more homes for people who can't afford them, then I'd stop giving out welfare to capable workers and require them to find work, and restrict uses of drugs and alcohol. That sounds good in my mind and it's a lot but those things need to be done in my opinion.

"then I'd stop giving out welfare to capable workers and require them to find work, and restrict uses of drugs and alcohol. That sounds good in my mind and it's a lot but those things need to be done in my opinion."
      A better option is to do what FDR did and that is my choice,
      if you aren't disabled then you should do AT LEAST 20 hours of community service at week, mandatory.
      Now one of the worst problems in poverty is the feeling of uselessness and lonliness, this would combat both.
      They aren't useless they are helping people, they aren't lonely they are being around people.
      Furthermore it means there are no gaps in a resume, meaning they'll have an easier time finding a job

@Waffles731 I think that's a good plan but I think it would be better if they had actual jobs, which can be created if we bring more jobs back to this country by abolishing the TPP and stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Increase the border patrol
    End sanctuary cities
    Begin deporting all illegal immigrants that have been convicted of a felony
    Put forth a plan to cut taxes and decrease regulations on small businesses
    Take money out of welfare and invest in education

What Girls Said 7

• Prosecute Hillary... get rid of Obamacare.

• smoke weed

• Look through every room in the white house.

• I'd eat an ice cream.

My brother would stop the stuff they're doing to Russia, he said it's just making the common Russian guy poorer and as such making them hate the U. S more.

• Organize a huge party at the White House. Obviously at a charge.

• I would fix the mess that the previous president made.

• Acknowledge that presidents don't have the ability to do whatever they want at will

What Guys Said 18

• i'd distribute a nationwide poll (or a very scientifically distributed poll to a good sample of the population) to all voting age adults and a separate one to people younger than 18. i'd list about 20 things on my agenda and ask them to rank the importance of those issues and their feelings regarding those issues

essentially i'd want to know exactly what the average American feels are the biggest issues in their lives and try to address them

• Put my face on every cent and dollar currency!!! & Change in god we trust to In kapakani we trust.(jk)😎

First, honestly I'd just throw a major party with all the celebs that would definitely want to chill with president kapakani in the whites house 😜. I don't know

• Repealy every Obama executive order that is unconstitutional as well as those that are not in the best interests of our great country. Obama care goes as well. A much better system can be put into place that would help in many ways. His lies about "you can keep your doctor and your costs will go down'" was and is BS.

• The first thing I would do? I would put term limits on the Congress and eliminate the "electoral college".

• Start delagating to people who actuallky know what the fuck they are doing, then,
    hook up my pc to the white house movie theater and play pc games

• I don't think anyone will ever want to be President again after this election.

• If I was president, the first thing I would do is plant a tree.

coalcountry.files.wordpress.com/.../...-a-tree.jpg

• deport killary

• See what the goverment is hiding to see if there were aliens xD

• I'd establish Faschist Turkish Republic, and become a dictator.. ;D

• abolish the monarchy.

• Get assassinated for being such a great president

• go on the streets, give food and shelter to homeless people.

• Put Hillary's ass in jail !

• ban all guns

• Get some Interns

• Nothing of note, as everything that matters would have to go through congress.

• Making a nuclear weapons facility for military lol