Do you have faith? Do you believe?

What do you believe in?
Where does your faith derive from?
You can answer this question in any way you want.
It's not restricted to religion.

Do you have faith? Do you believe?

Just... answer the poll, please.

• I do have faith. I believe.
  • I do not have faith. I do not believe.
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have faith. It isn't in a religion but rather just about nature... I don't know how to explain it without going into my spirituality (which doesn't have a name)

What Guys Said 23

• I was a smoker for over 30 years. Hated it for around 29 of those years. Tried everything to quit. What finally worked was one day while driving home my throat and lungs were so sore from smoking that I asked Jesus to free me from the addictive bondage of nicotine. Something changed. That was over 14 tobacco-free years ago and to this day I know the exact place on that road where it happened.

Also, in 1998 I had terminal cancer. Was given around three months to live. I did not ask to be healed in prayer. Someone else did and their prayer was answered. I have no idea who that person is and it really does not matter. Even the surgeon who removed a grapefruit-sized tumor from my gut area could not believe it as he had all those pre-surgery tests done to me two times. To this day the surgeon refers to me as his wonder patient as he wonders why I am still alive.

There is absolutely no way anyone will ever convince that God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit does not exist. I am living proof with medical scientific proof.

It feels wonderful to be able to breath easily. My body thanks me for quitting every single day! :)

• I believe in chaos.
    My faith derives from reality.

If faith were to be defined by "lack of evidence", then I'm not sure what I have faith in. I, at least attempt to, believe in only things that make rational sense.

Mm. I have faith that death is nothingness.

• I have faith because I'm an intelligent, sentient being. Faith and doubt are two sides of the same coin, and hence, are requirements for true sentience- no knowledge can ever be absolute for a sentient being, because doubt always exists. And anything which possessed knowledge as opposed to faith, without any vestiges of doubt whatsoever, would effectively be nothing more than a computer, limited to binary code.

• A short overview of my idea on god and religion is pretty summed up on Mr Robot movie here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU3f_BMttkA

We have no proof that god exists and that the holy books are really holy and written by those who people believe. If god created us, who did create god then? I believe in god, but not on any religion that we know of!!! REligions are created to split people into fighting with each other, to control people. If you know some history kings, emperors used religion to make people fight each other and rule over them. We should be one and love each other.

• I think I don't have a faith, faith is something you would believe in regardless. It requires devotion.

I believe in many things but my belief changes, it's not a constant. That differs it from faith and I don't devote myself into it.

• My faith is derived from many things but mainly and almost solely from Jesus Christ and God.

• I only have faith in science and reasoning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asery3UeBj4

• Yup I have faith in God as a Christian (although that is very taboo on a website like this)

• Coincidentally, I just finished reading The End of Faith by Sam Harris.

My faith had left long ago though.

• i have faith in science.

• I have faith in my family and my own abilities.

• I believe that Jesus is the Lord.

• My sword and my nation are all I have. And all I need.

• Yeah, i have faith God that he will move for me.

• For we walk by faith not by sight

• My faith is in myself.

• Agnostic when it comes to religion, but otherwise I don't really believe in ! myself

• yes jesus christ exist

• I don't even trust the weatherman.

• I have faith, just not in Jesus.

• I believe pussy

You made me laugh. The combination of your username and your answer is incredibly funny.

• I am atheist no faith nothing but sadness...

• I have faith in my religion, I have faith in love, in justice, in my friends and family and also in truth and knowledge

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I have a faith, I believe in 1 god.
    " God is One.
    He needs nothing.
    Neither has He given birth to anyone;
    Nor is He born of anyone.
    And He has no equal."
    I'm Muslim.