Is it silly to feel annoyed at a 12 year old?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 2

• no they can be annoying. anyone at any age can be an annoyance. like it's annoying when my 14month old wakes up every half hour from 12:30am til 2:30am last night while i'm exhausted

the difference between feeling annoyed by a young person and a much older person is you can give the younger person a lot of slack because you know they probably have no real mean intention whereas an adult typically knows or should know better

• How is it possible to NOT be annoyed at someone that age? They're all annoying.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the person that is 12 years old. there are some that are mature at 12 years old and there's others that are not mature. 9/10 times it has to do with the character and personality as a person. If your personalities Clash then you just going to be annoyed with them no matter how old they are. When I was 12 years old I used to get annoyed with a lot of people that were my age and older because they did not act their age. Plus I kind of find that their personality just doesn't blend in with mine. So you may end up developing a Love or hate relationship.