Statistics are proving that if only men voted, trump would win, and if only women voted, hillary would win. what do you think of this?

it essentially proves that women outnumber men in the country, and that if men didn't exist at all, hillary would be president

this got trump supporters to try and repeal the 19th amendment. the right to vote for women

is having a woman president, really this bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having Hillary as president really will be that bad. Trump is maybe 3/10, Obama is maybe 4/10, Clinton is -100000/10 that's how bad she is.

well at least you admit that obama is better than trump

so is trump

Not to that extent as Hillary.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have leaned democrat and men republican for a long time.

Trump is reaching new lows with female voters though.

What Girls Said 2

• Her? Yes. It really is that bad. Also I actually like Trump.

• I'd rather have hillary than trump. At least with hillary we kinda know what to expect. Trump is just an angry, crazy talking orange.

Hillar could very-well start a major war with Russia. For the good of the republic, Trump must be our next president.

Oh come on, like the war with russia was ever truly over. Ever since the cold war russia and the us have been fighting.
      Either of these candidates suck, but at least hillary sucks less. America will just have to sit this one out.

No way. A Clinton presidency could very well launch a major war with Russia. Trump and Putin respect each other; they would be willing to work together to fight ISIS.

What Guys Said 5

• You cannot take away someones right of vote just because you don't agree with their political views. Thats childish.

yup. it's the republicans last shot. they resort to threatening people, just to get votes

• I saw that hashtag floated about yesterday - With everything going on it will be the greatest comeback ever if he turns it around,

• It's a pretty-good case against women's suffrage.

• I dislike Trump, but he is still a lot better than Hitlary.

• I'm all for a woman president, just not Killary.

but when the opposite, is trump?