Is it odd to message a guy out of nowhere and say this?

I don't really 'know him.'

HE knows who I am, I know who he is. But we don't talk. Plus I feel kind of shy because he has all these friends and is all smart and has status.

I thought I'd message him something friendly like, "Hey :), I guess we were both in the same club, I've seen you around school a lot but didn't have a chance to meet everyone since I was only there for a short time."

Something like that. But I don't want him to think I'm weird or odd for doing that.

The thing is University is over. I graduated a couple of months ago and he is somewhat newly graduated for about a month.

He might be like why is she talking about a club that we were a part of two years ago?

He's like this finance type of person. I've always been a little intimidated of them ha ha.
Guys? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems OK to me.
    I'd answer something like that without judgement.

• The thing is University is over. I graduated a couple of months ago and he is somewhat newly graduated for about a month.

• I don't think a guy that age would tell his friends about that.. but you'll have to judge that by your perception of him, of course.

Yes, he will think you're interested in him. Afterall, it's not often that girls start a conversation out of nowhere just to be friends with a guy. And remember, men and women can't be friends... just saying..

• So, how did it turn out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not 'Weird or odd for doing that,' unless he is this Odd Ball and All.
    Good luck. xx

• lol! I like that you both went to the Same school and graduated from th esame program. A good head start.
      Not really as farm as Country boy goes. He could have a lot of hidden talents even that make shim even more Intriguing and this could be good or bad.
      lol!! Even if he would tell someone, hun, sometimes it is things like this that pan out where he ends up bringing this Perfect girl home to Sunday Dinner to Meet Mom and dad. xxoo

• Thanks for the vote of Confidence. xx

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Not weird at all

• I would answer it and not think badly of you at all.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!