Would you like the option of turning your question in a Poll question AFTER you have already posted it?

Let's face it sometimes we forget to make our questions into poll ones afterwards. Or maybe we wanted it to be a regular question but later wanted to make it into a poll. Well maybe we should get the option to edit a question perhaps just once after you have posted it. But just once after that you can no longer edit it.

and also of course users who already answered would get notified the question now had a poll unless they turned it off in settings.

what do you think? Good idea?

• Yes that would be a good idea
  • No I wouldn't want that
  • Undecided (want to see results)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. There are times when I've forgotten to add a poll and would like to add it later

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I think that would be great! To often I want to add some options to a previous question I've posted and no dice.

What Girls Said 18

• Hmmm.

For me it's not that big of a deal. Wouldn't matter either way. Would be nice to have the option but don't care if it stays the same.

• Definitely a good idea. I've seen so many people forget or realize later that a poll would've been helpful.

• Yes, that would be a MARVELOUS idea. Once I made a poll, then deleted it somehow, SIGH. I think that would be a great optoin.

• Yes, and while we're on features, how about being able to edit our replies? Even if it's within a 15 - 45 minute window?

• Of course. More options are always better!!!

• sure why not

• I guess it's a good idea :D

• YES! I hate it when I forgot to add one.

• Yeah sometimes I forget

• Yeah why not

• yea I d like that
    like the edit option too that they don t allow

• Nope.

• that's a good idea

• Yes a few times my questions should have had a poll included.

• Sounds like a lot of work.

• Sure that'd be nice

• yupp I've had occasions I wished I did it a poll

• Yessss

What Guys Said 10