Do people find 'cute' people to be annoying?

I always try to be cute. I mean I AM naturally like that too but I think I also 'try' to be cute because I know I can be. I have big brown eyes etc. so I fit the bill.

An accurate description would be I'm almost like Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls. Even as a child I liked and identified with her the most.

I wonder though if it's annoying now that I'm older. Like it may seem immature or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• To some people it surely will. To others it'll be adorable. You can't please everyone in this world, but as long as you're yourself, you've done your end of the bargain. It's up to others to decide from there. I personally like people like that, even if it's opposite my personality.

The thing is sometimes it's exhausting for me to always try and be cute.

Like I feel as though I'm anyways not memorable to people.

You can only give what you have. If it means not being cute sometimes, people will forgive your transgressions. They know you have bad days, too. We all do. Why wouldn't you be memorable? I'm sure you make your mark on people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it can be annoying when they are faking it like they try to be overly cheerful and especially when some girls talk in those annoying fake high voices just to sound cute!!!-.- (however if you have a naturally high voice it can be cute ^_^, but sometimes although not always its obvious when a girl is faking it)
    if someone is naturally shy/quiet then its cute, its just that people that are too cheerful/optimistic annoy me D:
    LOOKING cute shouldn't be considered immature, its simply the way you look. however if you try to act like a little kid all the time yeah i think its immature

I actually have a low voice in real life. I don't really like it that much.

I'm able to sound cute like a little girl. I like that version of me more.

I've always sound like a little kid, and I used to hate it since it prevents me from getting a lot of prestigious jobs, but I've grown to be fine with it, I'm not sure why some girls actually want to sound like that. I'm in high school now and most people dont care but i used to get bullied in middle school a lot...
      i think everyone is able to sound like a "cute little kid," its just kind of weird if its faked.

What Guys Said 6

• Noooo! Cute is cute. Don't change unless you manage a $40 billion hedge fund.

Why do people love finance people so much? I never really got it lol.

Because they're rich? There are lots of smart people in other careers like engineering but they don't get the same amount of recognition

Money management for me ends with trying to balance a checkbook. Managing a fund with other people's money would bore me to death.
      Trading futures on a board of trade would leave me euphoric or suicidal depending on my day.

I'm not really sure what the job itself is, as in what those finance people do on a daily basis, but I totally agree about it being boring.

It makes me wonder why they do it. Sure the money, but there are so many different ways to make money that is hardly the only path.

• Cute is nice.

• Lol no, cute is the best thing i like.

• No its cute to be cute sometimes even sexy

• I don't. Over trying is a bit annoying, like actually making themselves seel like an anime character

• let me see are you telling the truth

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's annoying when people purposely try to act like that.
    If they naturally are then it's fine.
    I have 2 acquaintances that purposely try to act cute and pretend that they don't know stuff in front of guys.
    Can be annoying.

I act cute around people in general even girls.

I just like being cute.

Yeah, like I said acting is annoying.
      You do you though 🙂

• I think they're sooo adorable I wanna squeeze em 😍 My friend is like 4'10" with a big blue eyes and aw I always hug her so smoll

• If it's more than obvious that they are doing it for attention, yes they are incredibly annoying and I wish they could just shut up. If it feels natural though, I have no issue. I may even consider it sweet.