How are the wonderful ladies and gentleman of gag doing on this fine morning/afternoon/evening?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wrote a huge paper for college. Now I'm just chilling.

what was the topic?

Oh, I said paper, I meant report. It was about my internship period, I won't graduate this year if I don't do it.

What Girls Said 12

• I am doing fine. My iPad has been irritating me so I went to the public library to do my article and I finished it. I am going to be back at the library to do my English homework. Yesterday while making dinner, I cut myself and found out today it's a lot deeper than I thought. I can't use my thumb because of the bandaid when I am trying to type on my iPad so I am awkwardly using my right thumb and left pointer finger. A bandaid and two pieces of tape are holding it together fine. Altogether pretty good day. I got work done and watched Netflix.

• Wonderful, Thank you so much, @Table20. It's almost he Weekend-end, my Friend.
    Good luck and Great question. I always Say you are Always so "Nice."xx

• Fantastic! How are you doing?

im alright.. not too well and not too bad.. can't complain lol

Well that's better than doing bad lol. Hope it gets great by tomorrow. It's the weekend!

definitely looking forward to it :)

• Good.
    Today is my dad's birthday so we celebrated that. Just found out my brother is coming home this weekend from college so it'll be nice to see him again. Had a good work out too.
    Overall, good day lol.

well im glad to hear that things are going so well! and happy birthday to dad!

• Annoyed that i had to get to school earlier than normal >.< grrr

• How are you?

I'm okay. Doing much better than yesterday. Just relaxing and looking into buying a new phone.

very nice. any phones that stick out to you?

iphone SE or 6S
      i like smaller phones but just looking up if there are any major differences

i have the 6s+.. i think its a really good phone actually

• It's Friday and I'm supposed to be happy but no
    Tomorrow I have a 3 hour English language exam. I really want to pass it. It's important for my future. So I'm just worried and nervous.

• Tired and sick. I went to the doctor today and it turns out I have strep throat. I'm just happy to get some rest.

• Being lazy :) wish I could make this weekend last forever!

• Fine I guess

• Tired, I just got off of work. I have a headache. And I'm cold.

• I'm doing great thanks for asking. How are you?

great to hear... im okay, not doing too much tonight.. just waiting for the weekend lol

Haha I was going to wear a mask

Thanks though

What Guys Said 15

• Overall I'm solid. 2nd day working for the State of CA (it's like the career lottery here besides obviously actors, athletes, etc). It still hasn't quite set in that, while I'm not making a lot of money, i'm basically set for life (great benefits, retirement/pension, security, etc).

Personally? Meh. Just got rejected by an ex-coworker I asked out a little bit ago. We started catching up over the past couple months or so, really casually. She never mentioned her boyfriend (whom I knew of like 6 months ago, but she moved away and moved back), so I figured she was single. Turns out she's not. But she still offered to meet up for drinks, just not the movie I asked her out for. Weird. I'm sure she's just trying to be nice. But still weird.

How about yourself, QA?

• Evening for me - I hope you are having a good day

• Awesome lol

• Boii today i have science test I didn't study a shit but I will get good grade because last time I checked I hade the answer to everyting. When the day is over the I go home. Start up my computer then my friends will come along the we will play 3v3 grand ages mediavel play it till 2am go take 15 min brake then continue playing till we win that god damn game. Next week maybe 3v4 I dont know or the week after the goal is 2v8 or 3v8 if we can do that Im done with that game. :)

• Pretty good- got a haircut, got some ammo for the range Saturday, and I got my bike out again. Wasn't sure I'd be able to so I'm happy.

• Other than the pain that log put me through, it's been all good cousin.

• Bro I'm juiced

• cold, lonely, and irritable

• Existing..

• exhausted

Work killed me today

rest up my man.. gatta do it all ove again tomorrow!

• They're all crabby and whiney. Run away!

• I'm doing just fine as usual , thank you !! And how are doing your self. ?

• im fine, a little chilly

• eh, not good, not bad, just sort of "eh"