Would you guys ever consider working for NASA?

I left NASA and joined the Russians. These are me and my boys right now live streaming. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm going to be the first man to land on the sun.

• Mirin you and your boys
  • I'd love to work for NASA
  • I wouldn't want to work for NASA
  • Should prly deactivate now chico

Most Helpful Girl

• actually my cousin got asked to join when he studied in the states but his parents didn t allow it lol.
    it s funny how lebanese peeps always end up smart abroad.
    I always see the same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Naturally, the Earth is flat and NASA is just a group of free masons to control the world. I would never join Free Masons of course. Free Masons are evil. The movie National Treasure is all Free Mason propaganda.
    http://youtu.be/KvAk9718Jo8
    So good try chico, but that video is obviously just extremely high quality CGI to decieve the masses. JP said it in the video with undeniable logic.

People aren't going to believe the truth, but hey, that's none of my business.
    media1.giphy.com/media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/200w.gif

.

*waits for someone to actually take me literally*

What Girls Said 8

• Nice promotion dude! Great job! I wish I could be up there with you going to the sun with all the costly equipment that's up there.

• Yeah, working for NASA would be nice.
    I never really thought about working for NASA, till my mother asked me if I would work there when I finish getting my mechanical engineering degree, and my computer software engineering degree.
    NASA excepts engineers, so yeah... that is a good place to work, plus the fact that they pay well. 😊

• I've been fascinated with space since I was about 15, after watching Doctor Who and Star Wars and other great movies and shows involving or about space. I just don't know if I'm smart enough.

You can be anything you want to be. Don't ever think your not smart enough. 😊

• Fearless?

• I've never considered it but I've always imagined what it would be like living up in space in a shuttle for a while, I couldn't do it

• Mirin the promotion!

• No, no, and Nope.

• landing on the sun? Well RIP sooner or later bruh :)

• God i hope you fuck off soon...

What Guys Said 17

• I would learn as much as I could, move to a different country and then expose them and their lies. People want the real truth, not the government's version of it.

• Nigga, you couldn't even figure out how X+5=10 😂😂😂

And yeah. My aunt is a head lawyer or whatever for NASA

• No, never. That's way too risky.

• Mirin that Astro life

• Is that why you have so many fan girls on this site, you worked at NASA?

Fuck let me in, I want GaG fan girls too... will they hire me?

• Sorry, brah. I walked on the Sun back when I worked at the KGB in the 80s. Beat you to it.

• Sure all those nerds are gonna need a professional trainer to get em big and strong.

Nerds are probably the last people that would ever need PTs... They can read better, use the internet better, and comprehend mechanical advantage better, what nerds really need is roids to allow them to make up for the time they spent not in the gym so they can work harder, faster, longer, and recover quicker

@Gommers Healthy body equals a healthy mind.

Good health and a healthy body help with the mind and thinking, less toxins and such in the body plus all nerds want a nice girl.

And no roids no!

• I would do it, but don't think they can handle carrying 27 of my phD's to outter space

• What SPF cream are you planning on using during your landing?

• Working for NASA would be cool, but I'd rather be with Space X or some other company.

• Yea I want that 6 figures and I don't want to listen to any bosses.. Also. Is that ok?

• Cool man. The sun seems like a nice place to land on.

• Minus Federal regulation n corporate agenda, I'd love to explore space.

• Yea I would banana and no one in their fearless mind would leave NASA

• TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    LOL

• You serious bro?

• this has to be the winner, for THE dumbest question ever asked on this god forsaken fucked up website