Have you ever been failed in your life soo much that your afraid to try new things? and nobody supports you?

im thinking of trying to go in "MMA Fighting". i always failed in my life since i was a kid, in everything. in school i always failed in every class of my school, because i was born with dyslexia, then i continue to fail again and again in new things, i talked to my father of going into "MMA Fighting" i told him maybe i can be successful in that, but he said you can't do it, the people who are doing it are different people, and he basically demotivated me a lot.. but somehow i made my father's mind to let me try MMA Training and fighting.

1mo my father isn't allowing me again, he says everyone who is doing mma fighting training is different from you and they are better

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it happened to me but as an adult I believe I can make the best decision for myself. When I wanted to move out to work in a big city and live alone, both of my parents were so discouraging and told me so many negative things instead of supporting me. My mum even said " you will come back after max 3 months because you wouldn't able to survive. I was stubborn and stick to my gut. I finally did it. I have my own place and good job now but I must admit I ALMOST gave up and went back but luckily I didn't 🤘

im glad you made it.
      im trying to get in "MMA Fighting" but my father isn't supporting me at all, he said that other people who are doing it are way better than you, you have no chance in there. but my gut is very strong and positive about this.

Thanks for the MHO. Have ypu made your decision yet?

No Prob, yeah i have, on past Monday was my first day of my MMA training, and in the end of training my trainer said something to me that made me a lot happy and gave me lots of hope. before taking admission in that, i called there 2 times, and both time my trainer picked up the phone, and i asked lots of time the same question, that. "do your students go to competitions and championships?" and then on Monday he asked me your the one who called me? i said yes, then in the end he looked at me and said while smiling, dont worry you will go to the championships

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nope I think it's good to face new obstacles. For me it will be a big milestone to attend colege someday.

• Just in love. I have had my heart broken a lot and no one seems to care and think I need to move on and it's my fault. I want a relationship but I've accepted that people these days just don't take them seriously anymore.

hmm i totally agree with you, most of the people get in relationship with the other person because they like their looks or because of money, and for a successful relationship, True love, sacrificing, compromising, good understanding, intimacy, understandings your partner feels, personality, is much more important.

• Yes I am afraid of new beginnings

me too, im afraid of trying in "MMA fighting" my father said that everyone who is doing are way better than you, you have no chance in it. but still i decided that im gonna do it

hey look. just one advice. don't listen to your father

What Guys Said 5

• Keep trying. Keep searching. Look in areas that interest you, not others. You will find things you enjoy and are good at.
    If you keep allowing others to rate your progress you will never rise above their gossip.
    I struggled with this for years. When I was in my late 30s I returned to college and was surprised to find i am good at advanced math. I taught myself how to develop computer programs in over a dozen languages. I had no idea I could do this until I gave it a try.
    You have talents yet to be discovered. The best advice you will ever get is this:
    NEVER GIVE UP!

i totally agree with you.
      thanks for the motivation man. really appreciate it.

• Nope can't say I've gotten to that point.

And don't listen to your father the only one who truly knows your limits is you, give it a try see for yourself.

i've talked about this with my elder brother and he told me that you could screw your life if you try for that, because people can have their bones broken, but thats not scaring me, im willing to take the risk

hmm, Thanks a lot man

• 0|2
  • oh, that one year of Depression sure did

• Absolutely. I haven't succeeded at anything and I stopped trying about 20 years ago.