Is it just me who gets triggered by feminists?

Like when they say girls butts should be covered up in video games so the focus goes to get know the character then her butt like who the F cares?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do as well.

It feels like only men understand :/ Thanks for the reply

Saying only men will understand is a ridiculous statement. You know not only men like to see half nude female video game characters. Also we are just able to find feminists annoying

What Girls Said 4

• I don't get triggered by anything (getting triggered is for nerds) but they do annoy the hell out of me.

What the fuck is your problem with nerd they are just people whos very intersted in someting whats wrong with that?

Nerds are annoying af I'm interested in shit yet I don't bitch about it

You are saying shit but not answering the question? What are they doing to you that makes you feel like that. I mean like everyone is like that or what? Are you not like nerdy about makeup of girly shit like that you know much about?

• Feminists are backwards because in that situation they will say that "the women should be covered up just like the men" but at the same time they will say "it's just a body, don't sexualize it"

No way to win with silly feminists. Probs gonna get some hate, what can you do?

Do really get "triggered" but I get utterly confused by them. Most of the time.

• I get triggered when people talk about being triggered. But ya I agree that's dumb

What should I say then?

You said what should I say then so then I explained why the way you used the word wasn't right. You realize this a very dominantly North American used website (obviously there is lots of diversity but that is the majority) and therefore the majority of the people on the site are going to interpret it the way society uses it right? I have never in my whole life heard it to be used the way you are using it.

Then now you know good for you right?

• Please stop using "triggered" like that

Do you want a video of something that will piss you off? Becuse that woman in the video did say the most stupid thing about somthing that she didn't even know what is was ├║bisoft really? she can't even say it but whe is saying like games hide guys butt but not girls butts that not equal. The game is made for guys and not for gils so why even bother saying this shit. Its for straight men so why woudnt the game hide the butt of the guy characters like are you gay? OHHH look guy butt wanna fuck like its for straight men!! I get upset thats why I used triggered have a problem? Just so you know people do shit that annoys me to like saying DXXXX or LOL all the fucking time

What Guys Said 4

• It's very important for society for men to be interested in imaginary people rather than excited by sexual images. Or something.

If SJWs have taught me anything, it's that reasons don't matter.

• i dont get triggered but the new era of feminism and the way it operates does baffle my mine.. the old feminism was more rational and made more sense

• I'm a feminist, and the reason I think girls butts should be (usually covered) in games is that its too damn distracting.
    I'm there to play a game not watch porn.
    I watch porn when I want to watch porn.

• I don't get triggered by anything.