Have you ever been in a condition where you were made to feel or told that you are unattractive😢😢😢?

I encountered one , online just now. It made me so insecure that I deleted all my selfies as of now😢😢😢

1mo ...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya someone told me I'm like the brown version of Susan Boyle 😂😂😂 I found it funny but it still hurt a little. Got over it and laughed some more!

You're a good looking dude. You probs just encountered a hater. Don't let a stupid person.. Especially on the internet value your worth.

Just keep strolling. Make a joke. Blow a kiss and do the finger roll. And walk out like a bawse. Because they're probably the insecure and most definitely ugly one. If they're putting another person down. 👌😎

Omg this is the most encouraging comment so far... I can't imagine how can you fit so much of positivity in a single comment...😃.
      And thanks for the compliments☺...
      Tell all your haters to fuck off on my behalf... Lol

😱😱😱 thank you I will! I hope you feel better. Like I said shake it off Bruh life's so much better when you don't sweat the small stuff. 😊

Yeah, agree😀😀😀

Most Helpful Guy

• Not having people sit beside me on public transit, having girls stare at you but when you get close they ignore you, women not making eye contact with you even older women. One time I was at the pool asking a lifeguard when the diving boards would open and she couldn't stand looking at my face for like 10 seconds and got her supervisor to talk to me.

What Girls Said 16

• Of course! We've all been in situations like that. It's part of life. The worst thing you can do is delete photos of yourself! Why give someone the satisfaction of knowing they made you feel bad about yourself?

I totally got it. But I was so sad and disappointed that I was almost depressed. I deleted them out of sadness or probably feeling of helplessness and miserability.. I guess you understand...
      Thanks for the advice. I really do appreciate it.

I understand completely and from experience I know it's best not to let one person's negative opinion cause you to devalue yourself!

MHO right here !! 😏

• Yes on this site I think twice. One dude told me that I look like a fish. I figured out that he created a fake account just to insult me. I believe he is someone I know well. Don't want to mention his name XD

In real life as well. Sometimes I notice a group of people try to react certain ways when I passed by. Like there is something wrong with me. I am amazed by how much effort they put just to make me feel bad about myself XD

• This is how I grew up, even from my mother...
    I got so used to it that now I just go like "meh, cool story bro, I don't give a flying f*ck".

• Lool ur so lucky cuz people won't tell u that ur unattractive unless u were. Trust me if ur ugly they won't bother but if they envy u and hate u cuz ur prettier or better than someone they know then don't worry, they just proved they are jealous of u.

• yeah, every time i have my picture taken

just work on things that are within your control - your outlook, diet, exercise, etc.
    i also like anon's idea of not taking selfies. better to have quality photos over quantity.

• Ignore some people - people like that are horrible

• Lmao like every other day. It's life. You learn to deal.

• Ummm... not me? At least not online.
    It is ok. Dear, dear don't cry. Those people are probably jealous of your looks. 😎

• Happens to me all the time.
    Not everyone will find you attractive. Just the way it is.

• Yup.

• Yep, people have tried making me feel this way the majority of my life

• One year ago I lost my virginity to this guy I really liked and he told me he was only attracted to White girls and Hispanic girls. It made me self hate for a long time and I'm only recovering now.

• Yeah, they're usually insults disguised as compliments.

• If someone calls me ugly, I'ld say "ugly my ass". Don't be sad cuz of such silly words and pay back

• Yes, I am a black girl. Most people tell me that I am dark skin, like it is a bad thing. A girl once told me that she thinks that Lupita Nyong'o is the prettiest black girl that she has seen. I have had so many experiences where people have made me feel so unattractive just because I am black. Now, I suffer from low self-esteem. As a result, I have never had a boyfriend before. I am now thinking about plastic surgery just to have more self-confidence in myself.

• Sure but then I realized I was doing it to myself and stopped. If you think your unattractive, you project that and will be proven right...

I've also never taken a selfie (probably the only person under 50 who hasn't)-lol.

Thanks for the advice...

life is self fulfilling... be the change you want to see...

Noooooooooo
      I was not being sarcastic at all...
      I am too sad to pass a sarcasm right now. I fully do appreciate and thank that advice.

What Guys Said 8

• every morning i wake up and look in the mirror :D

• Happens a lot, you get used to it and stop caring. Like @rgb008 said, you can't please everyone.

• told, yeah. But that was just a hater
    feel unattractive? Nope :)

• Yes, awake.

• Yeah it happens but you should not care what others think of you, self esteem should come from within or else you let other people control your happiness

Yeah, I agree. Thanks for your opinion and help.

no problem, I dealt with that too and I think it's very common in this say and age with the online world where people are becoming more insecure and competing with each other that's why I try not to go online as much and improve on myself such as reading, working out and pursuing my goals... that's the key to happiness

Yeah, I agree completely

• Nope, I've been showed with attention by women my entire life.

• I used to be friends with a loser who always kept making fun of me my looks and it ruined me for a while, but this was back then, I learned that only insecure bitches make fun of your looks, I don't care what people think of me anymore

• Yes. I said, "Fuck those bitches" and got on with my life.