Childhood memory, was my teacher a creepy pedo?

Yesterday i remembered something from my childhood and i was wondering what peoples opinions on the situation are!

When i was very young in primary school (about 9-10 years old), my teacher asked me to stay behind after class alone and sat me down at the back of the empty room and sitting real close next to me. And was touching my face, saying he wanted to have a look at my new glasses. I remember him telling me to look at him in the eyes and we sat there in silence as he just took a good look at me. At the time i remember being really anxious that there was something wrong with how i looked and i was embarrassed but now i notice how weird this actually was for him to do. I remember my friends were waiting for me outside the class for me to go out to have break and he let me go.

What do you genuinely think his intentions were?

Most Helpful Guy

• well if he is a teacher that works for a union you never know since unions make poor choices on who works for them. but i guess i can he was a pedo and your friends being there stopped him from going further you got lucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I know what middle school teachers can be like, I think it's very possible he was trying something creepy on you. I'm very sorry this happened to you if that's case. Not saying this makes it okay, but at least he didn't get a chance to do something that scared you for life.

What Guys Said 2

• Send him to prison

• damn thats weird.

What Girls Said 3

• that seems super creepy. I wouldn't go as far a pedo but creepy and inappropriate yes

• Indeed, very creepy. Thank goodness he didn't do anything else to you...

little things spark ideas to me, like how the lights werent on and he sat me at the back of the class furthest away from the inside door to the main part of the building. and how my friends were waiting at the outside door for me.

i just was curious to know if anyone else found it as fucking weird as i do, im glad it didn't lead to anything else

As am I. D:

• Yup. Creepy. Is he still working?