I had a really bad experince today how to get over it?

So my neighborhood is getting so dangerous lately just next where i live two people got threatened by a gun and got their stuff stolen and the neighborhood next to it every few weeks someone get shot and killed even neighbors kill each other... I was walking home and a guy stood there looking at me he looked so suspicious to the point i thought he might follow me home and point a gun or a knife so i went back to the bus station he followed me as I expected he started to yell at me asking me about my personal stuff i just left and reported him to my work security... They told me that its so dangerous even to walk there i mean its stupid it was in the morning who commit crimes in the morning? Im just having a bad day this is the second guy actually who attempt to assult me in just few months period... What should i do to get over this? I feel like for everyone safety they should have a gun or a knife but its not allowed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling... my neighbourhood is okay, there are some really good neighbourhoods nearby... but there's also a few parks with overpasses that crackheads and others like to hide under, and one of the parks always has undesirables sitting in it drinking and smoking weed. The other weekend I was right outside my building waiting to cross the road and this guy started shouting racial abuse at me. Ignored him and crossed the road, but he was clearly looking for trouble.

Exactly u would be walking doing ur own thing and they act like maniacs and noticed that some races are more abusive than the other.

What Girls Said 2

• You should start looking for a safer neighborhood maybe.

This supposed to be the safest one with good prices most criminals come from the next neighborhood

It doesn't sound very safe...

• I would try and move to a better neighbourhood

What Guys Said 4

• maybe it's time to move or start going to some town/city council meetings and detailing the state of things

• what country do you live in? I guess the only thing you can do is try to find a nicer neighbour hood, or move in with friends or family while you look. Im sure they wouldn't mind having yo stay so long as you are safe.

• You live with it.

• Get a gun and conceal and carry license. Or get an untraceable (illegal) gun.