How important is a car to a man's image?

If a guy pulls up in a really nice, tough looking car, with a great interior and loaded with features, what's your general or first impression?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the kind of girl he wants to attract.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think while women won't say so, it does makes a difference. It doesn't need to be a Maybach but If it's a rust bucket with dents and smoke, the girls going to lose interest.
    And it says something about the guy overall. Not always, but often.

What Girls Said 3

• "I bet he works retarded amounts of hours."

Yeah I don't know, cars don't stimulate me. The guy I'm dating doesn't even have one.

• Honestly, if it's a super decked out car with a bunch of add-ons, I would think he's more into the car then other things in life. Like, the car would come first over everything.

• I could not care less.

What Guys Said 7

• It matters which car it is.
    He's got a lowered HOnda with ground fx, bumpin' as crazy stero. I'd say his mom has a lot of money.
    But if he rolls up in lunitic BMW, tinted windows, and canted wheels, I'd say this guy is a double dose of douche bag.

Moral of the story? A car is a glorified personal electronic. Invest your sixty grand, that way your wife won't have to eat frozen waffles for dinner when you retire.

• Having a good, clean, reliable car is more important than it being badass. Seriously, it might be a Honda Civic, but if it's in good condition, that says volumes.

• Get a bike

• Its just a vehicle.

• Damn, give me a ride! But what car exactly? What specifications?

• nothing, i dont jusge men on their cars. seems pretty telling on your part.

• Why tf did he spend so much on a car?