The federal government is spying on me. What should I do?

I have so much evidence that they are spying on me. My own sister, my friend, and one of my coworkers are direct undercover agents. The federal government is also spying on my internet history. Should I do anything?

1mo I am serious.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Move to Russia.

• Should we lock you up in a mental hospital lol

• Of course they're spying on us. Blame the liberals

What Guys Said 17

• Why are you asking on a open, public forum? lol

• Uhhh yeah, time to anonymize yourself and stop talking with your friends and coworkers. Burner phone, no cookies, no internet history, delete social media, use Tor, etc.

• Seek psychiatric help for your paranoia? My aunt died in a mental institute because of it. Refused to recognize anyone's voice over the phone, insisted they were government spies. Then she left her car in a parking lot because she was convinced that the government had planted a bomb in it.

• Pee on their toothbrush

• What evidence do you have to support this. Hire a good lawyer?

Well, they're not really doing anything harmful...

Huh what are you talking about? You might want to get help like in a pill form.,

• Dude same bro did u know they sneak trackers into vaccines and send every text to Obama?

Apparently, president Obama also knows about me.

Same bro. Check ur toothbrush for wires

• Buy more tinfoil.

• Try to flee the country and see what happens

• Be careful because even the aliens are spying on you

• Admit yourself to a psychiatric care facility.

• trollllllllllllllllllllllll

• Join team Trump. They are monitoring the situation, and they already know that it's Hilary's fault.

• I think they pretty much spy on everyone these days because they can't take any chances on whether you might be an agent working for ISIS or a spy for a foreign government. It's just the way of the world is now, if you don't like it then try limiting electronic communication to as minimal as possible if you really feel that uncomfortable about it.

• Pull some Jason Bourne shit and get the hell out of there!

• What can you do?