Tell me something to make me feel better?

I was supposed to go to a renaissance festival tomorrow but plans were canceled because of the weather. Most of the time, I am excited about cancelled plans but now I am disappointed because I was looking forward to getting out of the house and going somewhere other than the library.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you feel better if I told you that a couple weeks ago my ren fest plans were canceled as well? I was also bummed.

• I'm sorry. That totally sucks.

• Yeah my friend canceled because she hadn't realized that the day was also her brother's wedding day until it got closer and she was like oops gotta go to the brother's wedding. I understand. That's an important event.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 4

• Oh no! Not the one you were making the corset for? Hey it would be fun if you and your friends got dressed up anyway, and went to the pub and danced and drunk mead and made merry! (Come on, it'd make people's day to see that!)

• There are other better festivals that are still to come, you only missed one.

• Its not the end of the world, there's still tomorrow, and the next day after tomorrow, then the next.

• first world problems