Are you more of a cat or dog person?

Personally 100% a dog person!

• Definitely Dogs! Are you more of a cat or dog person?
  • Cats for sure! Are you more of a cat or dog person?
  • Dunno (see results, like both, like neither) Are you more of a cat or dog person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've called myself a cat person since I was like five, I've had two cats before and my grandma has 4 cats. I love them because they have so much personality and I found dogs to be too hyper and annoying. However I got a dog when I was 12 and changed my mind, she was a bit hyper yes, but I loved her like a best friend. I miss her.
    So now I'm neither a cat or dog person, I like them both about as much. But if I could choose one, it's still cat because they match my personality and lifestyle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs are high upkeep. They have many needs, needs which can only be fulfilled by a pack leader. Of course, this is a good way to practice being calm and assertive. Many people just say they love dogs because they love you. But it takes a lot to speak dog language, not counting their exercise and grooming requirements. Cats just hate you and think you're inferior, so if you just want something cute to look at and fuck around with, without really being responsible for a lot, cats are much better.

I've always had dogs. Unfortunately, many of them lived not great lives, because my parents didn't understand their needs. I have two dogs now, and I don't treat them properly still. I do decently, but it's not fair to them. So, to me, it would be better to have cats. Though, sphynx cats are a really nice middleground. They're more playful and loyal like dogs. Except they're expensive and ultra high maintenence... well.

I'm not sure. I suppose I like the pack mentality of dogs more. They're part of the family. So, I'm a dog person, but with complaints.

What Girls Said 8

• "B" For Buster Brown and me.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I love both cats and dogs but cats have always held a very special place in my heart!!!

• I'm a dog person. 😊😍🐶

• I don't know, never had a pet. They're both cute and both frightening.

• Cats are beautiful but theyre mean. so ill have to go with dogs

What's wrong with them being mean?

I kind of disagree. My best friend adopted a cat and thought that it hated both of us and everyone. After about a month, she eased up and became attached to her. That cat followed her everywhere she went. When we became roommates, that cat started to get attached to me. She only allowed my best friend and I to touch, pet, and pick her up

Mean nonchalant. I don't want an animal that has either of those qualities. I'm spending good money to take care of you and you couldn't give a shit if I was alive or dead? 😂

Also didn't enjoy having an animal that only likes me.

• 100 % cats. Dogs smell too much and I don't like going outside. I would surely not like go on a walk with my dog when it's rainy or cold like it's already..

• I like both. Can't choose :( lol

• I love dogs
    Cats are only cute when they're kittens.

Yea! And dogs are only cute when they're puppies

@Abe90 no not at all, just saying that the only reason a dog can stink if it rolls around in something. Like I said before all animals stink.

Well, I never said that cat's don't stink at all. I said that they don't stick as much

What Guys Said 18