Would you get engaged if?

Hi,

This is a situation I've found myself in recently and I want to know your ideas..

My partner wants to get marrid, and has been asking about getting engaged. asking so much in fact that she has spent the past few months talking about nothing else and getting angry when I dont go get her the ring. pushing and neggint to the point where now I dont like been around her, I take my time oming home and actually dread weekends when she's around as I feel like Im trapped in a 1 bed flat with a beast, I can't remember the last time me and her had sex and to be honest I dont remember the last time I felt attracted to her physically..

so question.. what would you do..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to end it. I've never understood why women think it's ok to push for a ring. To me, it's something my partner should want to do, not be guilt ed or nagged into doing. And if you're starting to dread going home and feel as if you've lost the attraction, getting engaged is going to seal your fate. It won't guarantee that things will get better.

Sadly she's one of those girls where if you discuss your concerns she's gets pissed more and doubles down becouse how she's feel insecure.. She was really cool not that long ago.. now she's just nagging, and if she's not nagging she's insecure and crying.. nightmare...

Sounds like it, insecurity and non-communication will kill the best of relationships. Good luck 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• "I can't remember the last time me and her had sex and to be honest I dont remember the last time I felt attracted to her physically"

Based on that, I doubt you like her much.

yea, its pretty tricky working things out after youve been with someone for so long..

What do you mean?

What Girls Said 5

• This obvious suggestion would be, leave her ass alone. But leave sometimes is for a weakling. So another suggestion would be, speak your mind? Try to tell her what's the matter. Try to sit down and actually try to solve things out? It's very hard to get into relationship nowadays, and now that you're in one, I suggest you try to save it instead of leaving it.

• it sounds like you need to reasses the relationship and what you want from it.
    good luck

• i guess she might be in her late 20s or mid 30s... she NEEDS to settle down at that age

• Under the circumstances i thin it's best to admit that you are no longer on the same page and move on. Or try to find a compromise.

• Leave. Clearly your not as invested as she is

What Guys Said 4

• I would tell her to stop and if she doesn't leave her. u should also tell the the truth that ur not ready yet, this is making u dread coming home, and this id making u not attracted to her anymore

• pushing on one thing and buggin is biggest turn off for any one & that's what happens in ur case... talk to her and clear that whatever u think about her and relationship

• Run. She seems clingy and you dont seem really attracted

• She sounds a bit annoying. If she wants to get married so bad, she should propose to you lol