What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• enviro and English teacher because he was hot, young, charismatic and his classes were chilled and never boring

Most Helpful Guy

• My composition professor. Taught us fallacies and that no subject is untouchable. Taught us how to make a proper argument. Taught us how to let go of beliefs if they aren't supported by verifiable empirical evidence from credible sources. Great guy. Hated him when I met him, but left the class with nothing but respect for the guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Teacher of Literature, she always thought that I was talented and always believed in me, though I used to be a procrastinator , she asked me to participate in different kind of competitions and activities and It had big impact on my teen years. She wasn't my favourite teacher, but she was good to me and always made me feel as if I was special and I have no idea why. I WASN'T like that good kid or something :D Actually I was a good student but also one of the heads of planning "missing lessons" with whole class sometimes, though there was something that made teachers respect me.
    And teacher of Maths, he was way older than me, he was the best Maths teacher I've ever met and he also wrote poems just like me. We used to read these poems to each other. Students say that he liked me and I also think so, but that was wholly platonic. He was also my Maths tutor and after I left his classes he cried.
    He made me fall in love with Maths, I do not remember it that well now xD But that time I was really good at it. And that's because of him. Plus, I got to know my "first love" in his classes.

• My math teacher from this year. Even though, he started teaching us this year I get along with him and he made me love maths even more. It's probably because he is young but he understands us, he never screams, yells or punishes... when has enough of our attitude ( because we are all girls ) he stops the lesson and he starts making bad jokes until we beg him to continue the lesson, besides he is a very intelligent man, when I can not understand something, he keeps me after class for few minutes and he explains again but he never complains. The best teacher ever, besides he lets us eat in class and use our phones silently if we want to, how can I ask for a better teacher?

• a lot of them
    one of them was an English teacher Everyone hated him because he was strict with grades and gave lot of work

However, I liked him because earning an 87 on a test or whatever in his class made me feel super accomplished. He really made me put my best effort.

• I hated every teacher I had

What Guys Said 0