Is walking through the woods (which might contain coyotes) alone at night brave or stupid?

I live in the suburbs and there is this forest and it contains coyotes and possibly coywolves. I'm planning on doing a challenge and then posting a video about it afterwards. But would this challenge be dangerous and stupid?

• brave
  • stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• Coyotes shouldn't hurt ya, they're pretty timid. I'd be more concerned about getting your foot caught on a log or brush you can't see in the dark and injuring yourself. Use a flashlight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its stupid because you could hurt yourself. The fact is that coyotes won't hurt you but ALWAYS remember to respect the natural world and NEVER underestimate its dangers,
    Which is precisely what you are doing by walking in the woods at night. A misstep and you break your leg.

What Girls Said 8

• Stupid, but I live in the suburbs and there are "coyotes" in the forest nearby but I don't believe them because I walk there for shortcuts all the time and never seen one so...

• Stupid.

• I would be more scared of the clowns

• That's like going into the ocean knowing there are sharks lurking.

• Stupid until you find an actual coyote or coywolf and wrestle it. Then it gets epic.

• Both stupid and brave.

• It is very stupid.

• Stupid.

What Guys Said 16

• Coyotes won't bother you. You aren't in any danger at all going into a woods with coyotes. So it's neither brave nor stupid.

I don't know what a coywolf is, but I doubt of they would bother you either.

Most animals stay away from humans. If you get near a den with little ones, they'll let you know and give you a chance to back away.

• You don't have to post everything yo.

I say brave, but thats because you must face a real fear to perform the act.

Stupid would be if you did it and weren't afraid.
    Brave is being afraid, and performing in spite of fear.

• Neither. I live by an area with coyotes and as long as you don't bother them they won't bother you. If you had a dog with you then it'd be dumb but just yourself wouldn't even phase them.

• Stupid. Animals are more afraid of you than you are of them. They will smell you from a mile away and run like hell.

• Coyotes tend to hunt at night around where I live and I've never seen them during the day. The ones around here have killed pets and chickens and stuff but they don't usually go after people. It's still not a smart thing to do.

• If you can defend yourself against these coyotes without them biting you once then you are brave.

If you are just wondering into the woods with no way of defending yourself then you are stupid.

• F the coyotes you should be more worried about the human kind.

• The only stupid thing is people thinking that's impressive. Coyotes are harmless

• "Hey I'm going into this known to be dangerous area where I'll potentially be mauled and/or killed so that I can post this video on Facebook."

Ask yourself if that seems like a bright idea.

• Coyotes are harmless to humans.

• It depends. If you're walking through to save yourself or someone, I'd say brave. But if it's just because, I'd say it's stupid.

• thats just dumb man.

• Canines in nature go all together.

www.estudiantes.info/.../lobo-manada.png

• Depends how big they are how likely and if there agressive

• Neither. And it's coydogs, which aren't pack animals, like coyotes. They're more afraid of you.

• why would you even walk through woods at night if you dont have too? xD